Justin Trudeau is my hero

Justin Trudeau is my hero

Attached: 114657389837.jpg (632x629, 75.27K)

What did he do for you?

He made a bunch of angry rednecks seethe

he should be executed.

Attached: 1644071571525.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

you mean Castro JR .... I am in doubt at all you must have picture of Che in you basemant

Prophecy fulfilled

If you don't like the trucker vax mandate, then don't be a trucker. This isn't nazi Germany. Jews didn't have a choice. You do.

The fact they had her drugged on amphetamines through the entire filming just makes it hotter

THEY SHOULD PULL THEMSELVES UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS AND FIND BETTER JOBS. THE ULTIMATE FUCK YOU WOULD BE IF TRUCK DRIVERS WERE NO LONGER TRUCK DRIVERS

Truck drivers are among the most replaceable workers in history. They will find another person to do it the same hour you get fired.

what in a store that you buy is not driven by trucks ????? how ignorant you are

and why is that ????

That guy's argument was piss poor I agree. However truck drivers are easily replaceable people.

Because truck drivers are in the hundreds of millions, and are usually poorly educated people.

Wrong, child. These people were truckers long before they were forced to get a “vaccine” that doesn’t work, has no long term safety data and has already killed many times more people than all vaccines given over the last 30 years. You do what you want and they should able to do what they want. You made your decision out of fear of a virus that was no danger to anyone except the elderly and those already sick. You willingly put an experimental “vaccine” in your body even though you were in no danger and said “vaccine” wouldn’t stop you from transmitting the virus.

If its really no danger at all then I guess you wouldn't mind if got the covid and spent the afternoon with your grandma

right on script

People with the vaccine have a higher rate of surviving it though. Vaccines and antidotes are completely different things.

based weeding out the Qtards

Your hero will be murdered in the next 50 years. And that makes me smile.

what was the need for it?

“You made your decision out of fear of a virus that was no danger to anyone except the elderly and those already sick.”
> If its really no danger at all then I guess you wouldn't mind if got the covid and spent the afternoon with your grandma
You really are dumb. It’s emotional for you morons.

It’s called reality. Notice how you can’t refute one statement.

That isn’t provable. They gave the placebo group the “vaccine” right after the initial trial ended. There is no way to prove you survived or didn’t survive because of the “vaccine”. Did you know they don’t count you as “vaccinated” untik two weeks after your second shot? How many covid deaths happened in people who were vaccinated but not considered fully vaccinated?

People got the vaccine because they were scared of the virus? Huh, had no idea. Thanks for the genius take no one else thought.