Nothing works;
Psych says I'm not depressed and keeps recommending me to other psychs;
Don't have the energy to do shit consistency wise;
Earn money in the past so no need to work;
Money is running out in 3 years I'm going to be dead;
I have goals but can't bring myself to be consistent;
I don't care about meaning, I just want to get out of this rut;
Any anons being there?
This is cheesy and I'm cringing writing it, but my life is a fucking joke.

Attached: bXT7iQNM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17.54K)

Hello my friend you need to exit the city and embrace life as a farm hand or woodsman.
It will cure ur soul and rejuvenate your love for urself.
First step is to go for a bush walk.

I usually mountain bike in the woods, it's cool and different, almost like meditating, but it never solved any problem for me. Thanks anyway.

You need consistent dopamine hits. You are depressed. Set smaller and more easily achieved goals. Human mind thrives on quick wins. You can extend that to longer more complex goals over time

Chunking was one of the first things I tried, again no result. Thanks anyway.

Bro I am 23.
Have not had a single friend since I was 15. Kissless and a virgin. No social media, the only contacts on my phone are my mom and dad.
Commuted from home to college, made no friends, turned up to lecturers then went home, last two years were online cause of Rona. Graduated last year with a meme degree, had a job offer lined up to work in china teaching adults english. Hoped that things would open up so I could finally escape and meet new people start a fresh. Nope, borders till closed.
Worked for four months at walmart, left for another job which didnt work out. Been unemployed for two weeks now.
My life is shit.
I feel empty like you. I just go walks in the wildnerness with my dogs and am so broken that I have started reading my bible. I am basically living my life like a monk lol.

What did you have before you felt completely empty? Could it be that you simply lack purpose ir responsibility?

Get tinder. Maybe you will find some kind of pussy there.

I always felt empty, like I'm a natural leader and all that shit, but it just feels like I'm acting, like in a job you say the "right" things and roll with the bullshit because if you don't they just fire you. But my psych kept conning me on the "it will get better, these are just though times", I'm just tired of it, this is so cringe, but everything feels like bullshit and just acting.

The problem is not pussy dude, if I wanted I could have sex everyday, been there, done that, it's just a illusion it gets boring pretty quickly.

I understand how you feel, I meditate everyday and do sports, it just seems like I am a automaton, I don't think I would have the mental energy to go back to a menial job, you are braver than me user, I hope things work out for you teaching English in China.

search for meaning in jesus

Please stop, this is a honest serious post, not an outlet for your propaganda, if religion were the answer I would not be here, and I don't have a problem with meaning, I have a problem with consistency.

Meditataing is nothing but controlling your breathing and the art of it. ANYTHING else you thing meditating is, ia just woowoo nothingness.

I agree, I don't believe in kumbaya either user, what I meant is, that mountain biking in nature is very peaceful for me, like meditating, that's all.

I've heard psychedelics like LSD might help people in situations like yours. Problem is getting them, since they're often illegal.

You should figure out what it is then. When did this begin? I began feeling empty when I "accepted" that I did not study and get good grades for my mom. That made me lose all purpose. Maybe you've lost the purpose in your life.

But the tough times will indeed pass. Eventually you will encounter something that will affect you and make you think a little bit different. From thereon out it is a snowball effect. Just endure if you can't solve it yourself.

How can you say "been there done that" when you wrote that you are kissless and a virgin? Unless you're OP, then I didn't address you but the other dude in the thread.

all i can say is don't off yourself. you'll find no satisfaction in death. live your life, it's worth it. if not to you, then someone else. friends, family, whatever. ride the waves and dont be a pussy, if you cant find meaning dont go looking for it on fucking Any Forums lmao

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (826x1169, 157.5K)

Have you tried fascism?
Is the only thing that actually makes me feel something, that or gore.

You could have high functioning adult Autism, no joke. It's actually hard to diagnose sometimes because people can be really good at unconsciously "masking". I'm 30 and I only just recently realized I probably have it. I still need to get a neuropsychological evaluation though if I want a diagnosis. I suggest getting tested for ASD, ADD/ADHD, and maybe BPD. Can't hurt to rule those out if anything.

Or you could just be burnt out, or desensitized to enjoyment because you get too much stimulation. You could go on a "dopamine fast" where you avoid all technology and any other remotely interesting thing, like books, music, and food, and just have a quiet and peaceful day. If you do that enough you'll probably find joy in a lot of things again. Just don't overdo it again though. It's a dangerous spiral, to be burnt out and then keep making it worse by trying to use outside stimulation rather than giving yourself a break from it all.

No, bro. Meditating is for being aware of your thoughts and being able to detach from them, i.e. being able to switch your focus by your own will.

You have a problem with consistency because you lack motivation/drive. Ypu lack motivation/drive because you lack something to care about.

best thing you can do is try to fulfill your goals & be emotionally independent. it's better this way. I'm 25 & have cut off all my "friends" because everyone just compares themselves with each other & treat life like a competition, gets to the point people become insufferable, people have a hard time being genuinely happy for others
Don't stress about love either, bitches are fickle & not worth any sort of investment

Be careful about cutting away emotions and drives. I've done that and almost became depressed. Controll you emotions, don't restrict them. Emotions are fuel for whatever you need to do.

Go back to monke

OP here, sorry, I just realized you tagged the other dude.