Would you date a NEET gurl? ANSWER MUTHAFAKOOS!!

Would you date a NEET gurl? ANSWER MUTHAFAKOOS!!
>Pros :
-Is a shut in so low likely hood of meeting other men.
-Low number of men fucked, tight pussy
-Like nerdy things like fantasy, sci-fi and vidya.
- Humble. She thinks youre the best she can do.
-Kinky. Will wear whatever you want during sex.

>Cons:
- Hygiene may not be so great. Lady parts may be a bit hairy.
- Usually has depression or other mental issues.
- Will likely like vidya over sex.
- probably a 6/10 at best.
- is a bit chubby or on verge of having bmi over 25
- no income. You always pay for everything.
-lives with parents and is a mooch.
- gives subpar blowjobs.
- has nerdy guys always trying to fuck her. Online and IRL.

Attached: 16195570_10209313654773242_7628708163113785247_n.jpg (720x719, 32.91K)

why the fuck can't I be a neet and find a girlfriend that'll pay for everything?

Coz women love money more than cock.

why do you think that?

It would be cheaper to just get a hooker.

neet girls are fucking nuts, not worth it

Hookers are disease bags.

Yes and have dated NEETs before.

>Pros
Shared introversion means lovely days chilling just drinking tea and fucking off at home playing vidya, reading books, or petting cats.
Low Expectations are a fresh take in an era of entitled materialism.
Open to trying new things in the bedroom is always a plus (this swings both ways)
Bit of hairiness can be animalistically hot af lulz, dont kink shame me brah.
Dislike of bj's (personally I think its a waste of libido) usually means jumping straight to screwing
Only competition being 20 nerdy dbags is nbd to handle.

Cons
Arguments over how the dishwasher is (over)loaded during team efforts to clean this b up.
Shared depression/mental_issues can create toxic environments (we both should prob be seeing someone and taking our gd SSRIs).
Income can be a challenge in an era where everything is expensive af and no one can afford housing.
Parents are a huge pain in the ass in any relationship and having your own place is a necessity.

>Overall
7/10 would do again. Had good times and challenging times. No regrets and good memories.

Please show us your NEET gurl.

Op here. First pic was my NEEt girl.

nah dont want to do that to her. yall mfrs will reverse image search or some shit. she was an alt girl, we had good times

Just post one that only you have of her.

Whatcha think about my NEET chick?

Fuck no. I got standards.

Attached: 1643923833531.jpg (1170x1471, 654.63K)

She is your ex why do u care ,just post a few so we can dox her and have some fun too,PLEASE!!!!!

> Will likely like vidya over sex
It means shes not a slut
> gives subpar blowjobs
Ehh... She doesnt have much sex experience so its ok.
> has nerdy guys always trying to fuck her. Online and IRL.
Ive seen this happen to my friend's wife. This is what happens you become friends with virgins who are horny to no end.
I dont know man, having a neet gf has more pros than a large majority of women.

Is that her ?? Reverse image search GO GO GO!!

very kissable lips. always remember the good times and forget about the rest. Life moves too fast to worry about the bs. Looking back I wish I'd been less selfish in my own ways (even if that meant caving to hers). She could be a royal pain in my ass but I do miss her and hope she's well.

what you guys want is a girl that is always available (because she's neet) and will act as your personal fleshlight. u guys kinda seem like losers imo. it's not even a guarantee that the neet girl will be into geek shit like video games.

That was me for a few years. Pretty swell.

He is likely just saying he is her ex n not posting images of her,what idiot would give up a neet,think man!

perhaps. was married to another girl (who wasn't a neet) for 5yr. wasn't a "fleshlite" situation. i make 6 figs coding these days and still feel like a loser. dont even play games anymore but still feel a kinship to those that do. hell i'm in shape too, bike a lot when i'm worked up. its not about any of that shit. just dont fucking fit in anywhere and would rather listen to NIN and drink in a corner alone.