Is killing yourself on Valentines Day based or cringe?

Is killing yourself on Valentines Day based or cringe?

Attached: 1641007669720.gif (500x492, 30.62K)

based but only if you livestream it

LOL FAGGOT YOU WILL NEVER FIND LOVE

Based

STFU FAGGO YOULL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY PAIN

larping about it on Any Forums is fucking gay. kys.

I made my boyfriend of two years a beautiful pop up valentines card and he didn’t even say happy Valentine’s Day to me. That’s what I get for being gay huh…

Cringe, that's like killing yourself because you didn't get a chocolate on free chocolate day

cringe
killing urself because of some bullshit holiday hyped up by kikes to get u to buy shit
fuck valentines day and niggers

Holidays are for simps

Baringe

Attached: Texas_Roadhouse.0.jpg (1200x800, 130.7K)

that shits gay af op

that's what you get for supporting a shitty consumerist gouge fest.

Killing yourself is always cringe

Attached: 1644879734614.jpg (600x593, 38.98K)

Kek

I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN BUT I MANAGED TO STOP DESIRING SUB HUMAN WOMEN, KILL YOURSELF IF YOU CAN'T MAN THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

post nudes nigger bitch

So are cats, dumb cato poster

Who cares

I made it by hand faggot. I didn’t spend shit

Cringe, everyone will think it's because you are a virgin and nothing else

This

this is the worst valentines day in my life. im in a relationship for 4 years, she's my fiance.
today... nothing happened. i bought flowers, she baked cake, and my layed in bed watching netflix and she didnt even make a move on me.
i cant remmeber the last time she did. i feel like she doesnt have a sex drive. its always me who needs to initiate this and it just bugs the hell out of me. no sexy lingerine, no kissing, barely even cuddling.
im so sad inside it makes me wanna cry. i feel and im scared that this problem is only going to be worse.
she went to sleep without saying goodnight. i feel like she knows im mad or sad, because its not the first time i feel no sex drvie from her and weve talked about this before.
we're going to a trip tomorrow, we'll stay in a hotel, but i will not be initiating anything.

im just... sad.