How to convince a girl to lick her butthole? Can I do this the first time I fuck her...

How to convince a girl to lick her butthole? Can I do this the first time I fuck her? Also how rare or frequently do they turn down this request? Do I ask her before hand? Do I go for it if I want her to be my gf? She is also like 2.5 points more attractive than me if that changes anything.

Attached: 481F19F6-1292-410F-943E-B9B3C44759AD.jpg (750x1000, 142.25K)

Just do one long stride with your tongue across her asshole and pussy. I call it the paintbrush.

Is that all I get though or can I proceed from there my good man?

Attached: EF9E4321-BF36-47E0-A8B4-515930859A0F.jpg (758x428, 33.34K)

See how she reacts, repeat

Noted I will be cautious.

Why?

Ew what the fuck? Poop comes out of there dude

Yeah and I'd let her poop go straight into my mouth if she wanted

Because I want to, is there a better reason than that?

Attached: 0F6EB24E-FAE4-4361-B0B5-90761A399BA7.jpg (787x1001, 114.58K)

That’s not me lol but good one.

Attached: D01FA786-F430-4DBC-9A28-241EE23D4067.gif (675x227, 86.04K)

Don't ask her. That's just weird. Just eat her pussy for a while and once she's all worked up just go exploring down lower with your tongue. If she's REALLY not not into it she'll tell you but most of the time you'll just get some surprised noises and she'll let you continue.

... ask ?
During sex. Obviously.

I wouldn't propose this for a first time fuck. Most girls unless they are psycho won't feel comfortable first time to get their asses licked

I highly doubt she has a poopy butthole.

Ok thanks I will not try it right away.

Yes. Gastro-enteritis, worms, bacterial infections, you need a list?

Genuinely a king for this one OP

Unless she’s literally showered, and done a good job, I guarantee that she will have. Plus if you’re going to shove your tongue in even a shower makes no odds - you’re gona smell and taste her shit

Tell her, look, just relax, then push her down on her back and tell her you want to make her happy, and say no more, put your tongue there

Hehehe this guy

You’ve spent too much time on Any Forums user.

I don’t know if you don’t know how to wipe your ass but I know I don’t go walking around with shit caked on. I don’t want to explore her colon with my tongue lmao

Maybe so but it can’t be that bad can it?

just do it, go for it.

Thats what i do. Works most of time

I assume you mean to let you lick her asshole.

Honestly, ask her. Do so when you are between her legs with one finger caressing her clit and the other gently partly her pussy lips to massage her g-spot. Odds are that she'll say yes if she is wound up tight enough. And don't say "Can I....", say "do you want me to" or "do you want your asshole licked".

From my experience a vast majority of women like anal sex and anal play, unless she is super uptight about sex or religious you're in.

Attached: ebony fuck.jpg (1744x2785, 532.2K)