Why are American's like this ?

Why are American's like this ?

Attached: amerifilth.jpg (1152x2048, 302.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/half-of-us-to-have-obesity-by-2030/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Much of America for some reason is wrapped up in a death-cult mentality disguised as "freedom". Smoking, drinking, guns, gambling, overeating, it's all glorified

Who cares when everyone dies anyway no matter what?

Might as well have fun if we're all dead anyway.

This is a massive cope and you know it having fun is being in shape and experiencing life in a far better way then any amerilard ever could having people gawk at you in envy. you know when an amerilard looks in the mirror and there enormous gut is hanging over there legs they hate themselves

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker (11).gif (480x480, 1.97M)

This Quality of life is incredibly important

>American's

Attached: great-job-retard.jpg (400x400, 110.6K)

We are simple people with simple pleasures. A big fat boiger is one of them.

Most Americans don't eat like this. This is a stereotype and you're a bigot.

>This is a massive cope
As massive as assuming any given Merican is a giant fatass? I've never been over 170
>Shawn Michaels
Great pic to use of a druggie fuck to make your point about "clean living" lul

>noooo don’t enjoy life be a pussy and hide in a bunker

Basically, because they can. They are a toddler in charge of the house, eating ice cream for breakfast and playing video games for 15 hours a day. They really need an adult to look after them but fuck that responsibility.

An Objectively false statement

Attached: Obesity rate.jpg (648x471, 51.37K)

>They really need an adult to look after them but fuck that responsibility.
Yeah, Urop already has several million shitskin children of their own to look after now, lel

Checked.

Have you got any independent verification for that image? I am not saying it isn't true, but prove it.

Sorry that your food rations are so minimal, Comrade. Notice how your politicians all have a bit of year-round flab? You can call it a choice to be thin, or you can accept that you're too poor to afford food with a greater caloric density.

I wonder why he would have used just the map of the US

Attached: CNNGlobalObesity.jpg (535x659, 90K)

hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/half-of-us-to-have-obesity-by-2030/

>if you're Merican and you're not a fatass you're too poor to afford food
Cope harder Copernicus

>projected 2030 rates
I think the verification is "just trust me, broski!"

Now tell me the winning lottery numbers for tonight, if you can project 8 years into the future like that

Imagine having a Mommy State take dangerous things away from you because you might hurt yourself but it’s okay for shitskins to commit terrorism lol

Absolutely based. Am American. Can confirm. The people here in general are great at ignoring reality and substituting one of their own that makes them feel better.

It's just part and parcel bro

Awesome samefag thread bump bro

Who is taking these things away? lol

I think all that cholesterol is clogging the arteries in your brain. Racism is for pathetic retards who have no personal accomplishments and need to latch onto others.

lol that was my first comment in this thread. Care to actually respond or is it just "muh samefag?"

oi u blubbery glubbery cheeky cunt do u got a loicence to care about stuff that doesn't pertain to you?

ITT all the fatty ding dongs on this board

Keep the fat butthurt coming.