Why do women make incels seethe?

Why do women make incels seethe?

Attached: 1643135708617.jpg (768x719, 224.85K)

They're lives are easier compare to mine

Hahahahahaha fucking pathetic

What makes you think women's lives are easier; because they get free drinks at bars?

"THEY GET SEX EASIER REEEEEEEE"

Incels believe that having sex will somehow make their lives so much easier and better, despite not even wanting to brush their teeth and take showers, absolute losers.

they cannot face the pitiful, spiteful, jealous piece of shit in the mirror so they blame everything that isn't them for their shortcomings
/thread fuck you

This. Based.

They wont touch my pp and that makes me sad

This. Based.

You should try applying to a STEM job as a man and then later as a woman.

>You should try applying to a job that's dominated by men as a man and then later as a woman.

Easier time getting jobs, easier time getting sex, preferential treatment in family court, can opt out of working and marry a man to be supported more easily than a man can do the same due to societal expectations, generally better treatment all around. Why do you think so many men want to become women (aside from being brain warped coomers)? They're tired of playing on normal difficulty and want to play on easy.

Would it help if I apply to a job dominated by women?

I have been denied a job explicitly for being a man twice. Now I am a teacher in an elementary school. The pressure to keep me out doesn't resemble the help, encouragement, and lowered barriers that women get when they apply to STEM jobs.

Lol, incels are so fucking pathetic if they genuinely think this way.

>Why do women make incels seethe?

Attached: 1643652145723.png (600x638, 434.9K)

Most incels are American, you are correct.

>incels are so fucking pathetic for recognizing something obviously true
I coomed in a bagina this morning btw

>Easier time getting jobs
LOL no

>easier time getting sex
Not necessarily from people they're into. Would you love it if every fat homely, possum reeking bitch wanted your dick? I doubt it.

>preferential treatment in family court
True, but so the fuck what?

>generally better treatment all around
and no

This. Based.

Incels cope and seethe harder.

>Easier time getting jobs
>LOL no

lol yes. also I forgot to mention lower barriers to most higher education

>Not necessarily from people they're into. Would you love it if every fat homely, possum reeking bitch wanted your dick? I doubt it.

Oh no people who I'm not attracted to are hitting on me? That's awful. That means I have to sleep with them, right?

>generally better treatment all around
>and no
yep. and I mean general politeness and patience. MUCH more readily given to women and girls

Incels are so pathetic and worthless :)

>yep. and I mean general politeness and patience. MUCH more readily given to women and girls
You mean hot girls get more politeness and patience from desperate virgins, aka you, until they become embittered and realize politeness and patience doesn't buy them sex