/mg/ - mouse general

>keyboard threads a staple of Any Forums
>no mouse threads
Let's fix this, why are there so many fucking gaming mice and junk Amazon chinese shit/free with computer mice? And one productivity mouse, why is this?

I just want a good productivity mouse that isn't the shitty MX Master series.

Attached: 98845150_p0.jpg (1800x1321, 1.06M)

>mouse thread
>unrelated tranime op image

/thread

ive been attempting to remake a mouse general the last few days, not many people are interested in it

Everyone uses off topic pictures.

I mean I made this for help since asking around in various threads seems to either have no replies or utterly useless replies. Overall I just want a normal looking premium mouse however most premium mouse tend to be designed for gaming.

Those threads aren't about specific hardware or software so they don't really need an on topic image

There's literally some shitpost about Apple where the OP used an off-topic image yet you harp on mine. Fuck off.

You will never be a janny

Are vertical mice any good?

Mouse setup was perfected a few years ago.

Attached: MXMaster3SG502.jpg (1984x1488, 394.05K)

From what I understand it gives you carpel tunnel.

What do you think of pic related as a productivity and excel mouse?

Attached: gvN9TDXqYZ9Ruc43f8zzFj.jpg (1280x720, 248.46K)

not him, its great though

I mean for $30-$35 I really can’t go wrong, I’m pretty sure those rubber sides are gonna melt from the oils/acid from my skin though.

G305

Aerox 9 or Naga Pro Wireless for FFXIV? I’ve had bad luck with brand however I also hate the cords on my g600.

no, it's pretty durable

It's a good mouse for sure, but it's not like it's made for productivity in particular so it is as good as any for that. Probably when you are not gaming you should turn down the Hz to save on battery life, I assume that is a 1000+ Hz mouse.

Idk what it is but I’m probably gonna use it in BT since it boast the longest battery life which is the reason I want it.

Not even the best girls on their series

Has anyone took the vertical ergonomic mouse-pill and what do you think of it?

Attached: 1643996413654.jpg (3000x4235, 1.42M)

Season 2 is coming to Netflix, so they’re probably gonna be turned into lesbians or something.

still rocking this bad boy

Attached: g203-hero-shot.jpg (471x441, 11.95K)

No because it’s stupid, you give up a ton of dexterity for hype and what you assumed to be ergonomics. The mouse was originally designed to mimic how an adult would hold a pen/pencil. A vertical mouse mimics pic related.

Attached: 26E638C1-1234-497F-94D8-3681CE9311B0.jpg (1479x2207, 188.29K)