Everything he touches turns to shit, why do you retards keep throwing money at this autist ?

Everything he touches turns to shit, why do you retards keep throwing money at this autist ?

PayPal? Was fired for being a literal retard

Solar city? Unviable from the start but he pumped ridiculous cash into it

The boring company? Don’t get me fucking started, took an already established technology and made it infinitely worse

Tesla? Stolen, hot air balloon sized bubble

Spacex? Swap the rocket for a straw deep in your tax reservoir, which he’ll shuffle around the cash for vanity projects

Starlink? 24,000 satellites that need replacing every 4 years in orbit? Seems like a winner

He belongs back in SA with the african space program please don’t fund this man

Attached: 1C0221C0-B65A-4371-9FDD-104D0D137C6B.jpg (640x480, 62.8K)

Bold of you to assume he's interested in creating value rather than extracting it.

Based of you to see a fraud user.
Next year he will create the matrix, after the hyper hyperloop very ehusk of him.

Meh. I think he's cool.
Definitely has accomplished a lot more than my useless ass.

So, what have you accomplished?

He hasn't accomplished anything. He inherited a shit load of daddy's money, fucked up everything he created himself and claims success in things he helms but did absolutely no work on whatsoever.

ctr+c, ctr+v thread
al least slide with some effort, you faggot

No one else is stepping up. Space flight is considerbly cheaper since SpaceX started launching rockets. I don't care about Africa, I want space stations.

imagine thinking this is an argument

ImAgInE

That's no entirely true.
I think SpaceX is pretty legit, and is a huge step in the right direction for humanity. NASA was sort of slacking, and he rekindled public interest in space again.
I think that's pretty awesome and is his real legacy.
As for the money stuff I don't really care. Just because he was born rich doesn't make his achievements any less meaningful.
I'm not one to be envious of others. Good for him.

Brother, the Lord Musk well save us all with his magical tech. Repent!

Attached: jesus_musk.jpg (1500x1088, 108.37K)

Nope. He's not a hero to me either user.
Keep trying.
>t. Not a black and white thinker.

Then you will suffer in this shit hole called Earth while we, the enlightened ascend to Mars... You cast doubt, you filthy heretic!!!

That's a great cult idea.

Shut up what did you do, nothing

It's not a cult, it's the truth, you are too blind to see the truth of science!

Brother, don't waste your time with these brainlets, Musk will built a home for us in Mars...

>you are too blind to see the truth of science!
That's why I do LSD in my mother's basement. God has revealed to me personally that materialism, and Mars, is an illusion.
My truth is better than your truth.

you have to be 18 to post here.

Seethe

He’s a miserable failure who has to pay media companies to hype him up out of desperation.

Attached: F40FD988-E91E-4707-902B-65B2CDAA7AEF.jpg (1200x628, 82.3K)

A list of OP's achievements in life?