I'm gonna kill myself today. I lost my mom a few months ago, my gf, and I just lost my job

I'm gonna kill myself today. I lost my mom a few months ago, my gf, and I just lost my job.

Attached: 6354735756.jpg (1280x1440, 140.39K)

Same. I’m kmsing by bee sting

nice my mom dead 12 years now killed by m stepdad

So what? Get over yourself. Plenty worse shit has happened to people.

GL HF user.

Seems like you'll fail at suicide too

I love you Any Forums faggots. You were the only thing in my life. Love you all.

Attached: 652545754252.png (400x416, 41.06K)

Don't do it OP

Just google the suicide prevention line.

If you can post on Any Forums you have the skills to find the suicide prevention line in your area

You can call anonymously. You wont be pressured to do anything.

You will most likely be speaking to someone who has been in your shoes before.

If you feel bad now you can overcome this feeling and feel good again.

If you kill yourselff, you will transfer the pain to your family and friends. They will never get over the pain and it will be 100x worse.

Don't be a coward and transfer the pain to your friends and family.

Just call. You're worth it. Stay alive. It's a better world with you staying alive.

You cant say you dont care. If you didn't care you wouldn't have told everyone what you were thinking of doing.

Save yourself . You are worthit. its possible.

Jump off a giant grain silo. You'll have a heart attack before you hit the ground

You're fucking faggot

dont waste your empathy on some larper on the internet
hug a tree faggot

This isnt a larp. I'm going to hang myself in my closet.

its not worth it. even it seems like theres no way out, you will get better. please talk to a suicide prevention hotline. its anonymous and it does really help. by killing yourself, you arent escaping the pain, youre only transferring it. this is not what your mom would have wanted, im sure of it. please help yourself, itll be okay. i love you

Why don't you just get a higher paying job and better girlfriend

how old are you?

wondering whether OP is currently offing himself

I really turned my life around when I started eating poo and I suggest you do the same.

agreed
best life hack

OP is a huge faggot craving for attention.

Take a politician with you on your way out.

first constructive response

glad to see another poo enjoyer

Can you tell us a bit more op?

There are other jobs. And other women. Sorry about your mom, but it sounds like she lived into your adulthood, which is more time than some people get. Parents die. It sucks, but most people are going to experience it at some point. I don't think your reasons are sufficient to become an hero.

But if you're going to go through with it, can I have your stuff?

Enjoyer? Yes I enjoy it. But more importantly I profit from it. Every morning I enjoying my shituccino, feeling light and strong for the day while I watch the non digested food eaters suffer from their poor diet.
They torture themselves trying to make it through the day because the elites have indoctrinated them into believing the ancient practice of pre digested cuisine is "disgusting".
I firmly believe the primary cause of war and dispair in this world is the absolute lack of poop eaters.

stop spouting meaningless sentimental drivel you worthless fucking faggot

Attached: 1643338544963.png (231x313, 194.74K)

do a flip faggot i'll see you in hell

Attached: 1643337147808.gif (150x148, 929.73K)

OP is dead, move on with your lives, youre clinging on to the past.
This is a shit eating thread now