What's the sluttiest thing your wife has ever done?

What's the sluttiest thing your wife has ever done?

Attached: 1644108331811.webm (960x480, 1.85M)

/ourgirl/ riley is pregnant.

She fucks our dog every once and awhile.

is he bigger than you?

imagine being married and on Any Forums... i wish i could

Attached: 1643183117059.png (166x151, 48.34K)

Wife used to let guys fuck her in the ass during school in HS.

By about 2 inches. I’m 6 and he’s about 8.

Sluttiest thing? Mfm with a random off fetlife. We fucked her for hours.

Tried to have an OF account.

Attached: 6DEF8BD3-FAE2-4BF2-B64C-0D5E4AB751A1.png (760x1014, 1.14M)

Those were good times. Tell her I said hi.

Not met me yet

lokek

Lol, jealous. I rarely get her ass anymore. I cream her pussy on the reg though

This is a trick question.
I don't have a wife

Blew and Uber driver

Attached: DB8C832B-6CE0-47C5-BA55-57FEA4454805.jpg (958x788, 96.96K)

We were in the early stages of getting together, hanging out a lot and one night out of character she made out with two dudes at a party. I told her I was leaving, fuck you and have fun. She ended up spending the night there and slept with one of them, naked, but to this day claims they did not fuck. Then a few days later she pulled some bs about trying to get my attention to let me know I need to lock her down if I wanted her. Long story, but we're married for a long time now. I have no clue if she fucked one or both of them, but she always maintained she was a virgin when we time we actually got together. One day I'll get it out of her.

What does her occupation have to do with this?

Nothing, but she does get free rides

let a bbc fuck her in the ass while I was at work

obviously not with that bitch anymore

She’s a bit of an exhibitionist. Hotel shades are never closed day or night, and likes running around nude and fucking

Cheated on me with a black guy she met at a mental institution. She fucked him on our couch and in our marital bed after kicking me out. She continued to do so until last month. She’s taking me back because she doesn’t have a good reason to divorce me now. She’s putting it in my hands if I still want to stay with her after what she’s done. I want her back but she still isn’t being intimate or flirty with me.

My gf was a virgin, I was her first. I now violate all her holes whenever I want.