What would you do if there was a femanon who was obsessed with you?

What would you do if there was a femanon who was obsessed with you?

Attached: a8d0bbb3f584fc923bd826d969edb02d.jpg (294x500, 26.63K)

Hold her at gunpoint until the cops get there

Do anything she told me to and love her forever

Attached: 0soldier.png (800x450, 422.4K)

Depends on if she's hot or not.

I dunno, get coffee?

kys

he's*

>calls cops
>cops arrive
>shoot user because he has a gun pointed at female
>arrest your bleeding body
>she claims to be your GF and you were abusing her
>courts rule in her favor
>30 years in jail for user

Anime tries to make this hot by making the female hot. In reality it would be a ugly as sin female with a personality that is 10x worse.

Run, hide, fight applies here. Make highest priority to avoid, hide if contact is made, and fight to the death if evasion fails.

You can try filing for restraining orders and shit, but keep in mind the courts are super biased against men in favor of women. Record everything you can, make records both digital and paper of her stalking. This will help you win your case when you have to shoot her dead for breaking into you house at night to steal your eyelashes.

Get a restraining order prepared, I know that bitch will try to collect my urine or make a voodoo doll with my skin and hair

There is and her name is Nagi
Stay posted and watch the news closely
That's NAGI

stop it with your delusions, no one is gonna do this to you.

but that would depend on what kind of obession she has,

how we both met, (for example in Any Forums instead of me and her meeting in like some fucking carnival where she says - "OH MY GOD YOU GO TO 4 CHAN! UW_ASJDAJSFj{" - coupled with a fucking seizure,

and maybe, possibly, guaranteed if she's remotely attractive.

I already experienced this. It was awful.

>What would you do?
Avoid contact with her.

Once upon a time there was a dating site for Any Forums users that categorized you by the boards you most frequently browsed. I met a few girls there that I fucked, but one girl was absolutely obsessed with me. She was gorgeous. Pale skin almost as white as fresh snow. Hair red as fire and eyes blue as the oceans depths. B cups, a small waist, and she was all of 106 lbs. All she ever wanted was for me to be happy, and as such, she was constantly draining my balls, making me food, and complimenting me on everything. We did everything together,
including grocery shopping, but that was mainly because she couldnt drive. Her parents even liked me and didn't mind that I was constantly drilling their daughter in their house. We were happy together for three blissful years. I started taking higher paying jobs, and she stopped taking her birth control. We were in love.

Christmas season rolled around and I was hard at work doing some renovations. She kept asking me what I wanted for Christmas but I left it off and left it off, never giving her a real answer other than the usual bashful bullshit. Finally, six days before Christmas in 2010, I told her I'd love to have a copy of Fable 3 since I liked the other two games. She ran off to the bus stop, and went to the mall by herself to buy me the game.

On her way home, she slipped and fell in the street. It was already getting dark, and her usual attire of black and black didn't help in the least, but while she was down, a car hit her. She died in the middle of the road, alone. She was the love of my life, and I killed her, for fucking Fable 3. I've never played the game, I never will, and I haven't played video games ever since.

Story?

Rape her

wake up

Fuck, man. ):

I'm not a nigger. I know how to communicate with cops.

you describe her like its a fucking book and you expect me to believe your vampire, gothic, gf exists?

I fucking bet you dont play fable 3 because a girl rejected your advances of asking her to play it inside your house in highschool.

I also fucking bet that that same girl got fucked by a jock the night you put off your fable 3

Probably shit my pants and fall asleep.

Speak with enough cryptic language that she eventually loses interest.
>It's Monday again, and the boulder has fallen into the valley so that we may raise it once more
>such is our punishment for outsmarting the gods and cheating death itself, no?
>Indeed, we must imagine Sisyphus happy, for we are merely captives of our identities, living in the prisons of our own making
>thus spoke Zarathustra

Attached: I got my politics.jpg (400x442, 37.09K)

>Hair red as fire and eyes blue as the oceans depths.
0.17% of the population. Larp detected.

What if she becomes more interested?

She was perfect to me in every way user. The description I gave doesn't come close to really giving you an idea of what she was like. She wasn't a goth girl by any means. I wish she had cheated on me and that she was still around man. It wouldn't hurt as much as her being gone for good.

Then I'll start talking about non-mainstream anime that is so niche, it only has a total fanbase of like 16 in a very specific region of southern Honshu, Japan.

Attached: sweaty borgar.jpg (1080x1080, 196.99K)

Nice pasta faggot. Keep jacking off to loli. Bitch ass nigger