Could you be in a relationship/marry a girl who was raped? If not why?

Could you be in a relationship/marry a girl who was raped? If not why?

Attached: images (35).jpg (526x583, 31.03K)

every time they make a mistake they blame it on them being raped and they never have any sense of accountability. its like a get out of jail free card and its annoying as fuck. hard pass.

Some get pretty kinky depending on the rape. Depends on whether they can actually have a loving connection with you, and not a cold “I only come over for sex” sort of thing.

Yes, so I could do it again.

Attached: 794.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

lol fuckers on this thread be acting like they ain't dumbass virgins who've never spoken to a girl and are desperate as fuck so would jump at the opportunity to be in a relationship/marry any girl

losers can't be choosers. im a chad btw

The last girl that spoke to me was in 2020 do I qualify as a Chad?

Attached: 1644682268559.jpg (650x650, 103.44K)

Attached: thumb_moogie-calls-me-chad-quark-the-incel-46406804.png (300x225, 44.68K)

More of this girl?

it would be a major turn off and if I knew about it soon enough I would steer clear. that goes for any girl that has already been fucked, though.

My gf was raped by a church pastor and her ex boyfriend. She brings it up a lot, and it’s fucking annoying. Bitch can fuck tho, so there’s a light at the end of some tunnels I guess.

My best friend was raped last year and I’m in love with her so I guess yeah

Yes, generally I would say I'd prefer it. Something about knowing she's been violated and debased to that degree is ideal

Yeah, cause girls cant be speakin to me with a mouthful of cum

Absolutely not, here's why:
>Most rapes are from men that women already know. This means they have bad judgement
>If a woman is raped, she will have weird mental issues, including wanting to be raped again
>Shows they can't fight back & protect themselves
>If it happened once, it'll happen again
>Women become submissive to any man that forces himself on them
Raped women are damaged goods, anons.

Sure, if she doesn't center her whole life around it.

Ideal

>got raped twice
she's used, broken goods user, there will probably be more than 2 times this happens, get out while you can

Yeha i know
that's why i usually break up with women after date raping them

Is it actual rape or is it she is a stupid cunt who got drunk and with a guy and they ended up sleeping together so she called it rape?

Probable larp, but if not, very based

i have no idea what the fuck larp is
but im happy to hear im based

My gf got raped a couple of times by her father and uncle from her 15s to her 19s, it’s kinda hard, she got some issues, but it’s ok

or a bitch who fucked a guy but then regretted it and decided it was a bad decision so accused him of rape and fucked his life up

I have fucked hookers out of desperation but bitches are already unwilling to accept any accountability, rape just makes them think they can just do whatever whenever and I dont think that would make for a good long term mentality

The fact this needs to be clarified is very saddening, I don't like where humanity is going

Yes, she would still be a virgin and pure to me.

Attached: asian0.jpg (315x285, 27.61K)

Attached: asian1.jpg (315x300, 30.06K)

They've all been raped, dummy.