How likely is my gf to get preggo if we use birth control and condoms plus I don't nut in her...

How likely is my gf to get preggo if we use birth control and condoms plus I don't nut in her? We're being super careful but should I still be worried ?

Attached: 1644712661077.jpg (820x543, 28.59K)

Are you still on the same continent? If so you need to practice safe sex by enlisting for a flight to Mars. You aren't doing nearly enough.

Get her pregnant, dumb faggot. That’s the only point in engaging with women.

Basically a 100% chance she gets pregnant

Settle down Casanova. You're most likely infertile. Sackless nigga

Dude ... you're fine

get her off the birth control & just pull out + condoms, BC makes women fat & gross

Birth control is biological warfare

OP honestly... the whole point of birth control is so u can nut in her..... if u wont some other guy will.... probably a nigger..... u pole drive ur dick into her womb an bust a fat one

that's still pretty risky bro. you should get a vasectomy and let her give you handjobs while she's fully clothed and you're wearing a condom.

Infinitesimal chance

Mind-boggling that people actually sterilize themselves

Just jack off while she flicks her bean in different rooms. That's only 10% chance she gets pregnant. Otherwise don't even fuck

I would normally disagree but it does turn women into pigs, so yes, it is

Women are for reproduction.

>durr huhh... we ned moar peeple!!!!!

Yes, if the male can provide for the offspring. Otherwise, women are just fleshy sex toys

Yes. Specifically, I need more people that descend genetically directly from me. That’s how evolution works.
Go kill yourself, misanthrope, since you’ve already culled yourself from the genepool.

Attached: based.png (200x360, 61.99K)

>Yes. Specifically, I need more people that descend genetically directly from me
But you're impotent

Attached: 8AB6571D-9AD2-4019-A7A8-00D99F534926.jpg (1024x767, 42.61K)

I am not. I have four children already.

Those poor little mouthbreathers

As a dad to a girl with a son on the way, it is not super-duper duper easy to get pregnant unless you are raw dogging in the middle of her cycle. With birth control AND condoms AND pulling out, you're in the less than 1% chance. Probably less than one-half of 1%.

also if she's taking birth control properly just blast away fam have some fun lol

Not really. We live in a world where a sizeable demographic still choose to mutilate the genitals of their newborn babies.

>father of 4 retards on Any Forums
user, I.....

Attached: 36870444-44E4-42B7-AE11-9D1B9EBAD443.jpg (960x540, 46.08K)

Dead-end cope.

Nope, just more thoughtful about where my seed goes. Don't you have some loli threads to post, father of 4?