HILLARY PAID TECH COMPANY TO INFILTRATE TRUMP SERVERS

HILLARY PAID TECH COMPANY TO INFILTRATE TRUMP SERVERS

TO TRY TO LINK TRUMP TO RUSSIA
HOLEEEEEEEEEE FUK
dailywire.com/news/bombshell-clinton-campaign-paid-tech-company-to-infiltrate-trump-tower-white-house-servers-durham-says

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (1101x1125, 253.5K)

a corrupt democrat? shocking

It's not CNN so libs will say it's fake.

this literally doesn't matter, he actually turned out to be very corrupt and doing very investigatable stuff you dumb fuck.

LoL.

Attached: dems fbi.jpg (720x720, 51K)

Such as? I remember the Mueller report, they claimed he didn't do anything. Including obstruction of justice. They said if they wanted to, they could try to make it that, but they'll let the DA decide, because it'd be a stretch. So what did he do exactly?

Whom? Durham? Are you on crack again, faggot?

tick tock glowniggers

Attached: 35275e3343ef6ad2.png (992x1652, 1.1M)

Get impeached twice for a start.

Oh this faggot still chugs CNN. Still believes Russia collusion
Still believes pee tapes

Attached: Trump acquitted.jpg (960x666, 132.51K)

But he didn't? they tried and failed twice?

Tell me how you're 14 with out saying it.

No, he got impeached just not removed.

There will be a day. A day when no leftyshills and glowniggers post here. Because they will be rounded up. And shot. Oh what a day that will be.

It'll be the day you covididiots shuffle off this mortal coil first, so uh... Go suck start a shotgun.

She's a real American patriot. Who would have guessed? (That's a rhetorical question, hillbilly)

Impeachments are useless without the senate convicting. Yay, you accused him of something and he was found not guilty. Cope louder

1: he didn't or he'd be put away already. I hate Trump as much as anyone but clearly they didn't have enough, because as high profile as all this was there's no way anyone would not convict him. It's like the George Floyd thing, it'd be political suicide to not put away a murderer in such a case.
2: if he DID then she would still deserve to be locked up. It's as bullshit an excuse as (once again) the Floyd case. You can't just say "oh someone did do a crime before I acted so they deserved it and I should get off". Fuck that. If they can do it to them they can do it to you. If someone illegally put a bug in your house and then sent cops to your house for your weed habit, the person who planted the bug still deserves to pay for their illegal actions.

>People who think like you are the people who fucked America up politically and divided us so much
>Your devotion to either side prevents you from keeping your own representatives held to account and just leads to an escalation of even more fucked up shit.
>Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: xoe3rfnbwim31.png (500x316, 37.67K)

U MAD BRO?

99.9% survival rate.

Hillary? Democrats? Corrurption?

Never......

Who would have thought she was a slimy cunt

>I'm not a Trump supporter but...
Is just like saying you're not a faggot and sucking every dick you see. That's okay, everyone knows the truth even if you deny it. Honk honk Adolf, go back to Any Forums

what's Any Forums opinion on yandex browser?

Attached: soetlraldmh81.webm (680x382, 248.55K)

>Still believes pee tapes
Well? Go ahead then, deboonk it.

I'm waiting.

Attached: 1607406213018.webm (1266x720, 1.94M)

dems will attempt to find any narrative they can to slander republicans and then do shit like this. then people wonder why moderate people like me in the middle do not support them