America is literally collapsing

America is literally collapsing

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (1504x2015, 290.99K)

I know.

... or it's going through a beautiful transformation where it's workers will be treated properly.

>everyone quits food service industry jobs and stops buying fast food
best ending

Yep! Immigrants stop pouring in please, we've collapsed and there's nothing here for you. Go away.

don't leave the united states of america.

go back to work stupid goy and get more into debt.

Attached: greedy-jew.jpg (614x675, 76K)

Yeah right. What strain are you smoking?

old news

That would increase the rate of collapse. We would turn to Britain. A conquered muslim area. However, in our case we would become a conquered mexican and conquered globalist area.

Oh no, now you're going to have to go to another pizza joint. THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! Holy shit you massive faggot, you absolute fat fucking tub of lard, eat a fuckin vegetable or maybe a nice square meal something under 1000 calories. It must be unimaginable not being able to get your shitty greasy wop slop. Fucking neck yourself.

Maybe you should ask your grandma if there's some way to cook your own food instead of relying on businesses where the employees feel mistreated.

>MOMMY WHAR TENDIES? the post

>America is literally collapsing
Yes we are. So exciting

with no industry or stores- who will be treating these workers "properly"?

You will never be an American, Ivan. And beet liqour is not a food group, either.

Shut up dumbass

>doesn't know how to greentext

Attached: 1644774353507m.jpg (576x1024, 48.48K)

>And then I said "We pay above minimum wage!"
>$11.01 an hour

Attached: 9b5.jpg (611x404, 39.32K)

CHINA literally #1 place in whole world

retard. you need to bring the billionaire class to its knees if you want them to understand they are not the ones with the power. try not being a sheeple your whole life.

ashp0

Attached: 1643497399233.png (600x485, 158.29K)

fucking lmao China isn't doing much better. the only thing China could accomplish at this point is collapsing after America does first, and even that isn't looking very likely.

>America is collasping because I can't buy shitty, gas station tier pizza
Good, now go to a real pizza place and buy an actual pizza you faggot

and that's a good thing

If canada is any gauge, lol... you have the elites crushing the workers under their boots.

What are you smoking? Can I have some? At least i'll get an escape from this shitty reality for a while.