I'll make the new trap thread I guess. Sup faggots

I'll make the new trap thread I guess. Sup faggots.

Attached: SynexHitler.jpg (450x800, 65.79K)

Attached: 2hd5qe.jpg (300x428, 32.12K)

Based
My nyagga

Attached: 20220213_193815.jpg (450x800, 56.25K)

Attached: 20220205_192232.jpg (3264x1836, 1.03M)

I guess no ones in the mood to chat tonight. Rip

Attached: 20220213_175654.jpg (3264x1836, 1009.25K)

Show penis.

this is peak performance

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Nah I'm not a slut
Thanks

Attached: 20220213_193823.jpg (450x800, 59.28K)

why are traps always racist as a meme?

Your hot, wanna go out?

So who is Trapsune Miku?

Pic showing panties and legs spread

Idk, I've just been hardened into racism by the blacks I've interacted with
Thanks but no thanks online relationships suck
I'm syne
I'm sorry I took these earlier today. I'm comfy in bed now.

Attached: 20220213_175443.jpg (3264x1836, 970.05K)

Draw on your next reply OP. Your artstyle tells us a lot about you.

Who said relationship? I want to trade pics and maybe come fuck you if you're not on the other side of the planet

I hate to say it but I have had similar experiences. I can appreciate the honesty tho

Don't care what you are, I'd do you Syne you're lovely.

>I'm comfy in bed now.
I wouldn't mind you're cute.

Hows this
I'm not that much of a slut like thay
Thank you for understanding

Attached: 20220213_200119.jpg (3264x1836, 811.18K)

Thanks bro. I love the drawing.

Show undies and socks!

I want an emo racist trap gf tho

Attached: 1641616842940.jpg (928x1024, 95.44K)

Get the fuck out of here user, I asked first, I invoke the guys code.

nice larp

Lift up your shirt so we can see your chest.

Dubs and you do an autocock

You're prettier than most girls you know that?

We all do, Any Forumsrother. We all do.

Guy Code says if she wants the D, I'm gonna give it to her. You're not my bro or my dude or my homeboy, so I have no duty to not cockblock you. We can meet up and fight. Winner takes the trap home.