LineageOS is the best custom rom

LineageOS is the best custom rom.

Attached: images.png (350x144, 4.17K)

OP here. Sorry, wrong pic.

Attached: IOS_logo.svg-2.png (480x480, 28.35K)

There's nothing really "custom" about it anymore

coo llogo

lineage with microg at least

there are no good custom roms.

No Gapps is the only way to go

It's the only way to get Android updates after the company stops supporting the phone.

but my banking apps :(

Wellsfargo works without it so if your bank requires it then its probably horrendous spyware

>Good morning sirs OS
I'll stick with Graphene

>custom rom
I receive you in Bangladesh

>I love having my face raped
To each his own I suppose, its just not for me, thanks.

my mind added a comma after no

best in terms of supported devices, maybe.
but in everything else its pretty much the worst. (very) bad security practices, privacy is not that great (base ROM is not even completely degoogled). stability is a real hit and miss, since builds are mostly untested nightly's. the update process is incredibly bad, and you have to pray with every update that your device doesn't get stuck in a bootloop. Also updating to a new major version has to be done with a manual flash from recovery. if you compare it with something like grapheneos it feels like a bad hobby project, not a production ready OS that you can rely on.

It's like barebones alpha cyanogen.

Cyanogen was polished and felt like a good stock rom replacement, this instead feels like shitty aosp with a more coherent look

>very) bad security practices,
cool reddit bullshit, friend

*blocks your path*

Attached: grapheneos.png (225x225, 2.15K)

Sure. How about Replicant?

lineageos on my device is an absolute buggy mess. i'm considering switching to arrowos, but i don't wanna wipe my data again lol

>Can't call police,firefighters,ambulance in case of an emergency all because of one pajeet.

Absolute trash. Made by slaves for garbage humans.

Most devices run the original vendor kernel, unless someone manually backports changes it is unpatched.