This is just mesmerizing

This is just mesmerizing

Attached: file.png (924x533, 54.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S2DCh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On 3 June 2022, Rohith Sneedharan made a pull request to a GitHub repository belonging to the Epic Games organization, tagging multiple of the organization's teams and asking for a merge as soon as possible. Notifications were delivered to members of the tagged teams, sending emails to around 400,000 members of the tagged "EpicGames/developers" team in the process. Furthermore, some individuals received an additional 150 notifications as a result of the ensuing comments submitted in response to the request, in total around 66,144,858 emails were sent. Epic Games uses GitHub to distribute source code for its Unreal Engine game engine and grants access to the private repositories by adding users to the "EpicGames/developers" team, accounting for its unusually large number of members compared to other GitHub organizations.

>Sneedharan
gorgeous indeed

good morning sirs

Good morning sir I hope you are having a good day

I knew a guy that threw a cup at someone for sending him two emails he didn't need to see.

How can I add him to this mailing list?

Reminds me of this

Attached: mug.webm (1918x802, 2.84M)

Pajeet vs for loop lady

Place your bets now!

Attached: how-do-you-even-write-this.png (1122x966, 368.27K)

kek I remember her. is that actually her code?

yes shared willingly on social media for attention

I see she scrubbed her LinkedIn. Guess she got BTFO.

max forphobia phenotype

Good morning sirs

kek /f/ission deleted my thread thanks for participating in the experiment everybody JFC its worse than i thought archive.is/S2DCh (im surprised i wasnt banned lol) (nevermind i got a warning i bet the Any Forums is the same)

>Epic
are they just as bad as woke gearbox?

jokes on you i prefer chink coded software though i need to translate jack shit

Attached: file.png (640x640, 572.3K)

Attached: GM.gif (400x294, 93.1K)

looks like normal fortran code kek

SNEEDMAN

damn, regular pajeets have to send every good morning message themselves while SneedHaram managed to send over 60 gorillion messages abusing github automated systems
truly needful has been done and much respect have been redeemed

>before
data scientist
>after
data scientist with a strong background in functional programming

Attached: ppbb.png (860x880, 227.7K)