Does Any Forums have anything but baits at this point? This board has become irredeemable lately

Does Any Forums have anything but baits at this point? This board has become irredeemable lately.

Attached: F6A95DEB-FCB7-490D-98B8-121813BA3E8E.jpg (470x535, 58.28K)

do not redeem

board has been irredeemable since before 2011 desu

we still have cunny

Attached: 1644920475458.jpg (754x1080, 503.17K)

5 cute facts about maki:

- She's a girl!
- She's a tomato!
- I love her!!!!!
- Maki!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1497732733978.jpg (850x638, 117.81K)

unironically the generals are the only comfy places to go
I like /emg/ and desktop threads because everyone is almost always frenly there
Also when i want to buy something, the consumerist generals like /mkg/ /spg/ /iemg/ are usually pretty helpful,
and when im retarded and need help with something i like going to /fglt/ and /sqt/
just find something you like and go to the general desu, don't bother with the other threads since theyre mostly bait and ads now, especially with the summer tourists

I love maki so much

Is anime girl sex technology?

Attached: 1652489294014.png (627x1024, 930.61K)

GIWTWM

>summer tourists
imagine unironically being proud that youve been using 4channel longer and more regularly than other people

neck yourself back to your beloved reddit.com

No. Any Forums is terrible even by Any Forums standards. It was always bad, but now it's even worse.

I strongly suggest leaving this board for good if you value your time and your sanity. There is nothing of value to be learned here.

THAT'S ONLY FOUR FACTS, user
WHERE'S THE FIFTH FACT?

The fact that there are 5 cute facts about maki

I'd like to know where all the actual posters went to. It really is nothing but bots or people too stupid to pass a turing test.

as opposed to any other board? really where is there interesting or fun discussion happening anywhere on the internet anymore
i honestly think the only way to have a quality internet community is to be invite only at this point
the current state of the internet makes the "eternal September" look like paradise and it only gets worse with the passing years
thats just how it is.

>This board has become irredeemable lately.
good, you are not supposed to redeem ma'am

All I do when I see the obvious bait by the same faggots that always do the same thing every year is filter it.
This shit is predictable at this point, this is some coordinated aids by people who can't even afford the devices they are shilling.

>REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT out of nowhere
Obsessed.

Attached: 1643291104783.png (1080x1500, 1.01M)

/qa/ won, but you're a faggot

>Any Forums
>can't even count correctly

i agre

Attached: 121.png (300x100, 13.92K)