Just broke up with my GF. Should I delete the nudes or just keep them for me? Not sharing them tho

Just broke up with my GF. Should I delete the nudes or just keep them for me? Not sharing them tho.

Attached: c9a7aa80-28d5-4e97-b9c3-d3346c2e2fd4.jpg (1280x960, 165.6K)

deliver or become an hero, fag

Attached: 8z7cl.jpg (800x794, 50.06K)

In my opinion, delete it and move on.
If you always have something of her you will feel pain.

>Not sharing them tho.
fuck off then

Keep the noodz in a hard drive or some pendrive I lost all I had cuz my pc stopped working

if you're not going to share them I couldn't give less of a shit if you showed them to your mother
post them or go get fucked OP

You should always share them. Crop her face though.

If you're not going to share them fuck of and die.
If you are going to keep them share them.

post them and then delete them

kys

You're more bitchmade than your ex. Stop being an attention whore and post them or gtfo. No one cares you aren't sharing them you dumb cuck

Attached: 1618024415917.jpg (622x615, 44.39K)

I'm fine. Just a feeling kinda bad we couldn't stay as friends. She was also my best friend.

Keep them

Think I'll do

Attached: 0a84f472-2701-412b-8cfa-8a6dbb498a7d.jpg (960x1280, 101.85K)

You came here to post her. So do it or KYS

Don't make my error, you should keep them. In a couple of years you'll be glad to still have her nudes, and sharing them will become the obvious choice

A best friend wouldn't leave you to feel like garbage, especially if it was because of them.. post her tits...

Attached: 20220209_193706_0000.png (1080x1080, 126.62K)

Share them only if she was bad to you. Otherwise, up to you, but if you keep coming to the pics always and it's a problem/keeps you thinking about her... Then delete them.
Also are you really sure it's over?

DO NOT DO IT. Before dating my then-girlfriend now-wife, I had a collection nude pics + videos of my Chinese ex-girlfriend. I used to wank to them all the time. A couple months into dating my wife I grew a conscience and ended up deleting everything I had of said ex-gf. I regret it so much. You have no idea how badly I wish I still had those nudes to jerk off to now.

Not, she wasn't bad at all. She cared about me and I about her. I don't always keep going to the pics/vids but somethings it's really a good fap. And yes, probably, blocked me from everything.

Attached: 07101b23-e58d-43f0-ae28-b00818ced7c7.jpg (647x800, 74.02K)

Keep them.
I have still have the pics and vids of my fat ex and my slim young ex. I post them here without face and fap to them sometimes.
You should do the same

I usually keep exes nudes until I date someone else, and then regret deleting all of my exes pictures eventually, and running data recovery tools to get them back.