So Any Forums, I had the most fucked up dream this week...

so Any Forums, I had the most fucked up dream this week, I was living alone with a "short" GF who was into shitposting and talks in memes, the last thing I remember before waking up was her giving me fellatio with a smug look, what does this mean, should I stop browsing this place?

Attached: 1638222094963.png (1432x1448, 1.38M)

Fuck a loli irl and see how it goes

yeah good luck with that, the age of consent where i live is 18

kill your self now!!

no, even if I wanted to, I don't have a rope
don't have a gun
don't have a sharp blade
no high apartments nearby
don't have a car
don't have meds I can OD on.
don't have money to hire a hitman to kill me

you probably have vingar and bleach or maybe window cleaner. just start mixing bleach with either one of those or just random cleaning products until you off your self with it. do it now. before you harm a child you sick freak

wish i could have a nice dream like that

Perhaps you could try finding a petite girl into ageplay? Some little five-footer who is into playing as the sweet and innocent little thing that you break in.

here you go, friend

Attached: suicideinstructions.jpg (986x607, 207.23K)

What are you doing Dorian?

thnx anons saved.
>harm a child
you don't get it user, I keep having feelings like this ever since I had a crush on this girl when I was in elementary school, my fetish stayed the same and never changed as I grew up, I'm not into harming children, that's fucked even for me.

I don't know, my social skills are destroyed beyond repair, and I have no money.

start learning how to lucid dream.

Well, try freebie kink sites where you could start by cybering girls into that? If that doesn't work, perhaps you could save up for a loli dolly from Catdoll that looks close.

>freebie kink sites where you could start by cybering girls into that
yes, maybe that's the only way to stop my dreams from going out of control, it will take long before I find a girl not disgusted by me though

>loli dolly from Catdoll that looks close.
LMAO; a week ago there was this sex shop in the next town that was robbed clean of all its sexdolls, if only I was there when it happened.

Having sex with a child is harming them retard. Kill your self

Attached: 43.jpg (750x920, 63.27K)

Attached: 4343.jpg (853x578, 124.34K)

It's not called kidnapping by mistake

Lolis are love
Lolis are life

lolis explicitly don't exist IRL you numpty. they cannot exist IRL.

also, glow harder FBI man

That fucking pic.... coom 2 many times

It's just a random dream OP. I mean I had one just now before waking up. It was about a virus taking over the world. Literally, the earth itself began to crumble and collapse in itself. Does that mean the world is actually going to end? Nope, your brain is just smashing different words together to make a movie in your head.

at least your dream was interesting, mine was what you expect from a mentally unstable freak, I had similar dreams to this before but not as extreme, and you know what the worst part was? i enjoyed it. it wasn't real but i enjoyed it.

If you enjoyed it then good for you. It sounds like it's eating you up for some reason. Dreams aren't real, and are you really going to let people police you on what you can and can't dream about? You can't control them half the time anyway. But you know... some might say it's your alternate universe counterpart getting laid with a loli. ohhhhhh~ How does that make you feel OP? Your a pedo in a different universe!

you're most likely in your 20s, and your brain is conflating the urge to have sex and the product of such. Just relax.

Attached: 1643923081358m.jpg (731x1024, 103.1K)