Down Syndrome thread

Down Syndrome thread

Share your stories of retards being retards

Attached: Down-Syndrome-Awareness-is-the-Key-to-Respect.jpg (630x354, 13.32K)

>be me
>see this post

Nah I’m just razzing you.

I saw a tiktok about this guy and is wetawd brother making pizza and the kid just started eating the tomato sauce with a spoon

I saw some rather pissed off ones recently as a matter of fact. I honestly had no idea they were allowed to drive trucks.

i remember that one where that down guy fucked the car grill

>be you
>get wrecked by drunk bro
>now retard

only a matter of time tard

Back in college fucked this 46yr old cougar that was on the spectrum when i was 22yrs old.

Total slampig, biggest tits i ever had and tightest pussy i could feel her milk me when she orgasmed.

People with Down Syndrome are actually quite intelligent and normal you ignorant twat.

How retarded was she though? Fornicating with a proper retard seems really gross.

Please be mindful of the fact that most people here aren’t British.

Gonna try posting this again because it says posted but its not showing.
I worked as a wrangler and i had to take this kid to the library for respite care, the manager informed me this downie could not stand losing and if they cheat at a board game or what have you, just let them. Anyway we get there and they got uno flip out. Instantly they start cheating, not picking up cards, making up insane rules that made me draw all the time. I just had to sit there and think 'at least I'm getting paid for this'

Whole world is downy syndrome. Every sack of shit human is a dumb fucktard down syndrome cunt. People with actual downs are some of the few free of this world’s downy syndrome bullshit

Normal enough to live unassisted, but bad enough to be on government assistance, government paid birth control to have tubes tied. She knows she can't handle a kid and got 6 abortions, so her assistant suggested tying tubes.

Each pregnancy activated some primal gene in her causing her tits to over develop. She currently is a 44K cup.

I'll dig for her nudes if interested

Tard strength is too strong

Yeah I’m interested.

Do it faggot

More stories about downie behavior?

digging as we speak, give me a few moments

here you go, have more if interested

Attached: mypic16.jpg (1280x960, 84.15K)

Um No thanks. I'm good

Attached: mypic17.jpg (1536x2048, 221.81K)

Attached: mypic18.jpg (691x1280, 80.17K)

Attached: mypic22.jpg (691x1280, 70.34K)

Bro…I feel dirty inside after seeing that. Like I need a shower or something

You're fucking that and think that SHE'S the retarded one
>my sides

i felt the same way with the post nut. sadly no other girl since has got me to cum as hard as she did.

while she was on top of me motionless, i could feel her pussy vigorously milk me, rolling and pushing my foreskin off and on my head till i busted.

Attached: mypic23.jpg (1280x691, 78.44K)