You’re all disgusting. A bunch of crybaby groomers and sexist. Turkey Tom called your bullshit out...

You’re all disgusting. A bunch of crybaby groomers and sexist. Turkey Tom called your bullshit out, and he’s taking Any Forums on for what they’ve done. Nyanners was an innocent girl you all groomed into joining your perverted cult, and when she realized what was going on, she tried to cut contact and you fucks threw a fit because she wasn’t your toy, anymore. You manipulated her into saying gross things and into making pedophilic parodies like Pompf Pompf. She was a young teen who knew no better.

But that’s okay, because popular YouTuber, Turkey Tom is coming for this site, and so are his friends and his fans. He’s made the petition and it’s already getting a bunch of signatures.

This sexist pedo hub is fucked.

Attached: 6AC3CBAB-67C9-4387-9A70-0DB121A3F4AD.png (750x749, 198.33K)

BASED

Yawn

Nice!

Who the fuck is turkey tom

A commentary channel that recently revealed everything this sick site did to a woman.

Is this about nyannyancosplay? I remember getting hard over her a few years ago, but now she looks like a whale

To A woman.
Hahahahahah

Attached: 1629301515517.gif (450x450, 776.26K)

No, a female Youtuber who was groomed by Any Forums into saying sexual shit, and when she learned what they were doing, she tried to separate herself from them and called them out for what they did to her, and they got mad they couldn’t manipulate her anymore and doxxed her

Attached: 803.png (625x626, 148.93K)

Hahahahah

You do realize that Any Forums users are completely unaffiliated with each other right? It's a giant website where anything goes and yeah some people are awful and could do it, but so it could've happen anywhere else

Based I wish that Woman killed herself and I can't wait for Tom to get raped by niggers

Based as fuck, good job Any Forums

Fellow youtuber with more or equal subs here. Tom m’nigger, get in that rope, get it all snug, and end your wretched sjw existence my man.

based

Take your meds, schizo.

I hope turkey tom catches fucking cholera the dumb fucking niggerlover

No one cares about your faggoty little youtuber you absolute ninny

agree OP, thisd site is for pedophiles and faggots, Turkey Tom will take it down

Are you responding to your own threads?
What a faggot

Attached: FAGGOT.gif (390x373, 1.95M)

What? Who? Is she at least hot?

>comes to Any Forums
>calls them faggots
yeah, that'll show 'em

turkey tom when this site goes down, its irrelevent anyway

why would i care what some sixteen year old spic who apes Nickolas Deorio and The Right Opinion has to say?

All three of them are retards with shitted content