I think i'm developing schizophrenia...

I think i'm developing schizophrenia. A couple months ago I downloaded tiktok on my iPhone and after a while I started getting tiktoks that were closely related to what I was talking about a couple minutes prior. Eventually, I had convinced myself that the NSA was watching me due to my past internet crimes and they were trying to get me to confess to them through targeted tiktoks. It drove me a little crazy. is this the beginning stage of schizophrenia?

Attached: 114E3E0ADCAC540AC1AC87C2026C781B71447277.png (480x236, 187.86K)

The NSA is always watching.

Don't look into it.

its probably not cops.

i had the same thing happen with posting here and in chat rooms. it seems they can detect the words i typed and advertised shit based on that.

its pretty much known that google uses the mic on your phone and an ai/algorithm is showing u shit based on things u talked about - try it out talk about some shit u never have talked about in your life for a few minutes with your phone around - u will see getting adds for it

It's definitely paranoid delusions
You got me curious though what are these crimes?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

so im just retarded and not developing schizophrenia right

I remember this, did you post on /x/ before?

Schizophrenia is a wide term covering a variety of symptoms.

i made threats and stole a bunch of money thru malware. like over $100k

Yeah the (((algorithm))) is listening to you.

could be also autism - dont know u enough but that ure here to tell u what type of brain dmg u have

>I download tiktok
first mistake
>on my iPhone
second mistake

how did i fuck up the post this badly?

not saying they are not storing the records for other shit later on but for straight up advertisement an algoritm is the most cost effective by far y its not even that hard as u dotn need to analyze everything u just need to filter out the catchwords

Simply delusional pranoia, i had it once too.

>iPhone

Attached: icr,iphone_13_soft,back,a,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 75.19K)

true

Tiktok is riddled with backdoors and spyware. When you give permission to use your camera and mic to take a vid and upload to tiktok, you are giving permission for that program to reach it whenever it wants.
If you pay attention, you'll realize Google's ads are also closely related to what you said out loud recently.

so no schizo right

diagnosis: unspeakable. the hills shall sing your name.

Attached: dont look into it.png (270x257, 36.07K)