My ex wife is a crack head and blows all money on drugs. What do I do...

My ex wife is a crack head and blows all money on drugs. What do I do. Already tried taking her to court over it they did nothing.

Attached: 94B00741-608B-4490-A994-D83641747757.jpg (957x960, 132.21K)

Your ex wife is cute

Report her to child services, so they can send an investigator to the home to make sure the children are fed, clothed, and not in danger.

They gave her a drug test and she faked pissed or used shampoo or something. They gave her a fucken heads up.

My new one is hotter.

Did they investigate the home? Because if they didn't, then you didn't report it correctly. You have to call into a hotline and tell them you believe the children are in danger, and they'll send a protective investigator.

I told my divorce attorney and we filed to take full custody and we went back to court and said she passed the drug test so it was worthless.

>find her drug dealer
>buy crack
>when you pick up the kids, sneak some fentanyl-laced crack into her stash
>?
>Profit

Ask her politely to stop.

That's not what I asked. Nevermind, if you're not even going to read what I said.

going thru the same thing. family court doesn't give a shit if she's a single mom shooting fentanyl they gave my son to her and I've been waiting almost a year for a real custody and child support agreement.

Call the child abuse hotline in your area and have them send a protective investigator to the mother's house.

I just told you retard I went through my attorney but they gave her a heads up. I don’t know if they went to her house but I didn’t call cps because my lawyer said he would handle it. I kept the girls the whole time until we went back to court.

kid on the left has gums for teeth

Attached: 4A76E3F8-E659-4354-ACE7-8125DFB1E3AA.jpg (873x1824, 849.3K)

Fugly

you deserve your situation. deal with it.

Thats a dude.
Women have breasts.

Attached: 832A37BB-EFB1-4FEE-B523-EA2D0C674537.jpg (1440x1440, 232.94K)

you will need to do a stealth night vision goggles camera mission and catch her crack biden pipe it up and film it all, hopefully she goes the fuck for drugs route for extra "unfit mother " evidence. just remember every dollar you give her is going up in smoke

Attached: CC71B576-0715-46B4-A127-58B0B8181297.jpg (1968x2640, 340.51K)