Are white people simply trash? Or is it just the right wing?

Are white people simply trash? Or is it just the right wing?

Attached: tzgunYv.jpg (1080x1250, 125.27K)

The abused don't always know they're abused.
Children being treated as sub humans is abuse.
Just as it was abuse when children were "seen not heard".
Marginalizing children is psychologically abusive and damages their development.

>Children being treated as sub humans is abuse
Putting on a mask = subhuman treatment
You sure about that?

I saw one article with videos of children celebrating and vreaking out in tears when they were told they don't have to wear maska anymore.

As you are aware, children are at no risk from the virus, and forcing them to wear masks is a form of useless security theater

>I saw one article with videos of children celebrating and vreaking out in tears when they were told they don't have to wear masks anymore.

Post it, I'm curious

>no risk
False, and no mention of how easily kids spread it.

When people treat themselves as less than human, then feel free to do the same
It is the same with communists
If you want to be an insect, then so be it

>False
Oh, so you're staking your position to the retarded and easily defeated point that childten are at risk from the virus. But from your perspective, that's not a wise thing to do. I see you're trying to hedge your bets by saying "they could spread it".

It's true that forcing them all to wear masks could providevsome additional protection to the teachers. But I'd rather the teachers just double -mask. And besides, the cost to the students is not worth whatever minor additional protection they get from the mask.

Yikes y'all will go to great lengths to avoid an inconvenience that benefits others, how sad

For children? I'd even die to protect them, certainly

Lol don't bother posturing, I see you.

(Ignore if you're not this guy )

Dude, kids celebrating not having to wear masks anymore is proof of nothing, no one WANTS to wear them, they suck, but most of us aren't self centered dickheads and will do what is right even if it's annoying. I know i'll be fucking glad i don't have to wear one when that day comes.

Japan has a very high suicide rate...I wonder why?

Children are at no risk from the virus and forcing them ti wear masks is retarded

cry more.

This person isn't white or right wing. Are you retarded?

You're not very bright i see

These morons aren't aware of anything

I see that went miles above your head

Then explain, this should be hilarious

All asian children are abused.

You a rightie pretending to care about children?