It used to be that back in the day that someone could be born with a penis, be feminine, and never be called a man...

It used to be that back in the day that someone could be born with a penis, be feminine, and never be called a man. Why is it that someone now can be misgendered so easily? Being called a sissy was better than being called a man. Especially now that the word sissy is embraced by so many. Sex =/= gender. Why can't people just be respectful of people's preferred pronouns? Straight cis white male here. My pronouns are he/him. Be nice Any Forums

Attached: 1633067813441.webm (672x896, 186.81K)

Fuck your pronouns. I would suck that man's penis too

Sauce you fucking faggot

What are you trying to say? Wtf
Tranny's are men with a mental illness. Magic is not real. You cant change your gender. Lol . Just wake the fuck up from your delusion. Who told you this is real? CNN? Counterfit News Networks?

Why can't you just be respectful of the fact that others don't believe the distorted view of reality that others have? Who decided that it was disrespectful to use someone's real pronouns? I don't think there's anything wrong with being trans' but I don't like it when people say it makes you a bad person to disagree with their concept of gender identity.

O M G! I'm just trying to say be respectful. Why are you so hateful? Why is it hard for someone like you to just be nice? If you don't agree with what's even been proven by science, why not just be quiet about it?

It's a matter of being respectful. Don't be hateful

What do you want it for?

To jerk off you fucking nigger

Autistic faggot confirmed

Oh cool. So you're a bit gay. It's Lena Kelly rides down buttfuck highway Brazil or something

I don't mind calling you the right pronouns just don't make a big deal about it, that fucking annoys me, like people who get upset if you genuinely accidentally got it wrong, or want to be called she/her while looking like a man, that's the worst, just be fucking reasonable, I'm not going to call you a girl if you look like a man, at least try, and no it's not your human right to be a girl, don't say that dumb shit. Also SRS (sex reassignment surgery) is disgusting, stupid and fucking insane, you will never have a pussy, fake pussys have tight skin, hair can sometimes grow inside the fake pussy, you have to lube it up insane amount just do have a bit of fun, it is horrid, fucking frankinstein shit, if a tranny ever tries to trick me with one of them fake pussies, I'll gut them. DISGUSTING, be trans, but don't try to trick people, and don't ever lie, never have SRS, it is a mental illness but you can live with it without chopping your self up.

Lena moon

>calling autism after taking bait bait
Bro just shut up. No doubt you won't understand the hypocrisy of your post either

Wow. Somebody is obviously full of their own shit

OP posted a very flattering clip of her, but their are much better trans pirn stars out there

It's some dude getting his dick sucked by another dude. And you call him her. The dude getting his dick sucked.

i think its from "Lena Kelly buttfucked on Brazil highway"

> It's from one faggot sucks another faggot's dick in Brazil

In other words it's a bunch of faggot shit

Back then trannies looked ugly, rightfully so they were called trannies. Nowadays they can look good so they really think they are women, even though they were born men. They want to make it so you are the bad guy for not being narrow minded and bowing down to their world view, they are firmly anti open thought and questioning. They being trannies if they had their way. I like trannies as much as the next pervert does but trannies are ridiculous

I love and hate that none of you faggots are bold enough to even touch this one.

You spelled "him" incorrectly, faggot snowflake.