Can righties stop being fooled into culture wars to take on the corporate elite instead?

Can righties stop being fooled into culture wars to take on the corporate elite instead?

Attached: zwRv2Rd.jpg (1170x1428, 155.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1644555875240.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you completely retarded?

Try reading it again slowly ;)

Kek. Have you heard of California? Or New York? Actually ever listened to what fuckers from there actually say?

Dumping on this thread

Attached: 1644738540656.gif (220x164, 157.03K)

I remember when bucolic wankers like you didn't go on the internet because "it's for nerds."

those were better times

Useful idiot detected

the elite keep giving away all the jobs to blacks and immigrants meanwhile they keep their jobs at the top and are not effected by any of this. you would think someone would complain about the very top being still just white men, but no. put black people on tv every second and make staff black every where and they are happy being slaves to rich white men

Buisness has a right to hire who they want, that's how free market capitalism works my guy.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1644555875240.webm

no. they are monumentally stupid.

Imagine thinking either the left or right is the winning side and it not a way to distract u. Tards gunna tard

What have you done recently to take on the corporate elite?

I'm engaged in a culture war against the corporations and the leftists that support them

Attached: 1601420446161m.jpg (861x1024, 96.37K)

Obviously you've never checked early life section of the people who run these corps.
It's literally all jews.
Every corporation, every office on wall street, every movie studio, every news outlet, every channel on tv, everything.
You have to be a fucking stooge to keep blaming white men.

Thank you for your service. Nice little cartoon there too, not embarrassing at all.

>righties
Shit like that knows no single party. Leftists haven't been anti-corporation since the days of OWS before it got subverted by glowniggers.

Thanks
We appreciate your support

Attached: 1602127942199.jpg (639x480, 54.7K)

Yes I too hate Jews and the companies they run.

That’s a nice shirt the dad is wearing. Also, hot dogs are a secret code for homosexual pedophiles. You may be getting gypped here. Don’t believe me? Look up “pizza gate” on DuckDuckGo.

remove the jewish elite at top and you no longer have a culture war or income inequality or open borders to replace american workers with cheap labor....when there is entire boards of directors filled with jewish supremacists there is an issue

do you think its a coincidence all these problems started happening once jews started taking all the top positions?