I just wanna love again bro's

i just wanna love again bro's
feelings thread type out whatever you feel

Attached: Screenshot_20201103-190737.png (720x810, 344.52K)

I love you op

I drank too much again

thank you user:)

You are welcome OP :3

you really brightened up my night

I know where that is

enlighten us user

Of course user. I'm feeling a lot of love tonight.
Like a little light house. I shine my beam to lone travelers. Guiding them to love and wholeness. :3

im awarding you the best human award

Thank you user. :3
I also like snuggles, cold winter nights, and music.

I've been forgetting entire days that I've worked through and interacted with several people. My drinking has gotten out of control. I'm 30 and have accomplished nothing and am still fucking broke and fucked up a 9 year relationship. I hate feeling like a broken divorcee at this fucking age.

same, except summer nights so you can talk a walk or just sit out for a while

maybe if you stopped drinking even for just a week things would be a bit more clear to you

Drink some iced tea too.
With a couple sugar cookies and see the stars.

those types of mundane quiet experiences outside at night are absolute gold I can't wait for summer to roll around again so i can do more

Trips I die
Right now RIP WHOTEY BULGER

Go skinny dipping at night. Catch fireflies. And barbeque something yummy.
There's a lot to look forward to. :3

Yeah, that's what I tell myself every night, and then somehow or another I have that first drink and then it's fucking game over, man, billy paxton style. I'm trying though; I figure at least I can see it, like I'm not oblivious. Yeah, I'm trying.

I've never tried skinny dipping I've always wondered how it felt

I bet it would be fun with some girls

keep trying and pushing yourself harder the reason humans are apex predators is because they can resist natural primal urges to accomplish a bigger goal all you have to do is resist that urge for long enough for you to regain full control

i wish there were more less public bodies of water near me lol that sounds awesome

Cheers lads, it'll either be ok or we will just soldier on through it like we have all these other times. I think I'm in love with someone. I know it'll never happen, and I'm doing my best to see it in a positive light. The only time it gets difficult is at night when I'm about to go to bed and there's the empty side of the bed next to me. I could meet someone to fill that empty space, but I don't even try cause I want her. I think it will pass in time and we will probably stay friends, but damn. I wish my heart had an off switch.

Attached: 20220110_174104_0000.png (1080x1080, 124.82K)

what's the situation, just too nervous to find out if they feel the same way?

The mobster rat?