Just met a guy on grindr and sucked his cock

Just met a guy on grindr and sucked his cock

Ask me anything

Attached: download.png (259x194, 3.24K)

did he cum in your mouth?

Thoughts?

no, he put me on all 4s and came on my ass

was my 2nd cock this weekend, his was the bigger of the two. Nearly too big to handle

did you deep throat him
how big was he
was he black
did you gag

Pics or it didn't happen

Does Grindr work?
Is it worth it?

Did he have a black cock?

How big of a city do you live in?

I tried to take as much as I could. Was thick and long so couldn't go the whole way. He was 8.5 x 6 at least, white, cut and certainly gagged
Not black
Pretty big

Does that make u gay now op.

Attached: 1644658945838.png (960x972, 310.64K)

they blocked my phone so I can no longer use grindr which sucks sometimes because I've used it before with good experiences

Why did they block your phone?

don't think so, its 2022

I have no idea and I tried to dispute it but the said there was nothing showing up now I'm forced to go back to kik

You met him on Grindr?

I do this all the time.

Try doublelist

Yes I did

Any tips?

And sucked his cock?

Yes, and he rimmed me

Yeah it's hard making sure they wont go straight to spam and then it's too late for anything

And you met him on grindr?

Tips:

Always get them to send a picture with a hand pose first, like a L finger shape or holding their pinky up next to their face.

There's still a lot of people who get kidnapped/raped/robbed/beaten on grindr. The police are too dumb to check it most of the time, so if you die they've got nothing

Protip: get PREP. Aids is still a big thing and that's how most HIV positive gays get their hook ups. If you call them out, they just delete their account and make a new one

Yea I have always been careful to verify with either something like that or a video call first

Hey are you worried about catching anything? Only reason why I dont do much with grinder, over the last two years I've sucked off two guys, thats it, hot a fuck tho, always wanting to do it more.

What do you mean does it “work”? It’s an app made for finding people to fuck. Of course it works