GONNA LAUGH SO HARD WHEN TEXAS TURNS BLUE AND TAKES THE REDNECK'S GUNS AWAY

GONNA LAUGH SO HARD WHEN TEXAS TURNS BLUE AND TAKES THE REDNECK'S GUNS AWAY.

foxnews.com/politics/aoc-says-texas-turning-blue-is-inevitable

Attached: blue.png (1280x853, 723.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lFFjd4Qvizs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHERE AM I GOING TO GET MY CUTE REDNECK BF?!

AOC says. Ok then.

Attached: party.png (1440x840, 88.64K)

They're all in the closet right now user scared of bible thumpers

Well they are importing voters by the thousands
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lFFjd4Qvizs

Attached: 1617338290518.png (982x1085, 708.83K)

If Democrats keep hemorrhaging Latino voters it could actually end up more red a decade from now.

No one gives a fuck what AOC says except fags, niggers, and illegals.

Bot thread.

all these predictions really on the democratic shift from "majority white" to "majority non-white (or at least white-hispanic".
That prediction is severely flawed. Texas' democratic shift is driven by Hispanics, and Hispanics are largely a rather conservatives group, with conservative/catholic morals. This is even amplified in a "megachurches" state like Texas. While Hispanics may sympathize with some of the Democrats policy, they very much also reject other parts (especially all the over the top woke bullshit). Republicans still have a very good chance covering a sizable chunk of the Hispanic vote with the right candidate, and even Trump managed to be successful despite him being Trump

Look at pic related. Trump, the asshole in chief, managed to capture 41% of votes from non-college Hispanics, the group that matters the most in Texas after non-college whites. And even with college-educated Hispanics, he almost got a third of the vote share. What's more, Trump majorly gained in the Hispanics groups between 2016 and 2020. I'd think a lot of that way due to Hispanics rejecting the woke shit so much of the Dems were peddling.
This should keep the Republican Party in power for a while (unless they manage to make Hispanics angry; and the "rapists" remark of Trump didn't really manage to do that).

Attached: PP_2021.06.30_validated-voters_00-03.png (640x494, 109.21K)

The 2020 election should have terrified Democrats despite their (narrow) victories but they've learned nothing and doubled down on the worst of their nonsense. America is basically stuck with two awful parties that can only get votes based on how many grievances they can appeal to in their base, and despite how incompetent and generally awful Trump is it's the Democrats who are actually bleeding voters. Absolute shitshow.

I agree. Trump in 2020 got the 2nd most votes in history if I remember correctly, and he did a lot better than in 2016 even. It just happened that Biden got the 1st most. But it surely wasn't a decisive victory for Biden, even tho the media tries to portray it as such.

It should scare the shit out of Dems how willing the voters are to choose an asshole who they know is constantly lying for the most part (most MAGA's I have seen when interviewed admitted that they know he is playing fast and loose with the truth, but still felt he was overall more sincere than Democrats and Republicans are and have been in the past).

On top of that, the Trump machine is doing everything in their power now to swing the next elections in their favor by putting the right people and right laws (for them) in the right places. Gerrymandering was yesterday, what the Trump people are doing now is far more sophisticated than that.

I'd predict the midterms will be a major loss for Dems, losing them both House and Senate, and then what is Biden supposed to do. He will be lame-ducking around like Obama had to do for a lot of his tenure, and that ended in Trump winning in the next Presidential election and Republicans winning the House and keeping the Senate.

Yeah, kind of agree with you guys. OP is too optimistic.

Any politician can say anything they want. It doesn't make it reality.

Exactly. Democrats ran against the worst presidential candidate in US history and only got a modest EC victory. They could only tie the Senate. They literally lost Hispanic and black margins to a guy who called the majority of Latin American immigrants racists and murderers and repeatedly refused to condemn Neo-Nazis. All because half of the party sucks corporate dick as openly as the Neocons, the other half thinks they're fighting the establishment while spouting boardroom approved identity politics and postmodernist drivel, and the bulk of Americans feel alternatively repulsed at their abandonment by the former and the lunacy of the latter.

>But it surely wasn't a decisive victory for Biden, even tho the media tries to portray it as such.

The irony is whenever I hear people talking about Biden winning by massive margins it's Trump supporters trying to cast doubt on the elections.

Grow up and get a life, Skippy.

Attached: 1634694253804.jpg (425x279, 19.03K)

The best (realistic) scenario now is that both parties continue to balance each other out. It won't save the United States, but it might save the rest of the world from us while we undergo terminal decay. But then there's China...

AOC isnt a credible news source.

Faux News sure used her name as one to rile up the conservacunts though.

ye gonna laugh when more niggers get shot cuz all of them are criminals

Repealing the 2nd amendment requires 34 states.
Which 34 states are going to vote for that?
I'll wait..

Seems like a common tactic.
How many fake news places use trumps name in the same way?

I think this is pretty spot on. That being said, I will always vote and there is no way I will ever vote for the 3 ring assclown circus that is the modern Republican Party.

Which one of the two tried to steal an election and sent a violent mob to interrupt the peaceful transition of power? Oh, right. Maybe those “fake news” sources are onto something.