What are you doing for Valentine's Day Any Forums?

What are you doing for Valentine's Day Any Forums?

Attached: 1628919630264.png (387x358, 198.56K)

Weed and Chinese food

Going out with my gf to a steakhouse. Gonna get the surf and turf. Can’t fucking wait. Then I’m going to eat her ass out and get a bj.

Ur mom

Attached: 1644733915309.gif (400x293, 1.03M)

The only real way to celebrate valentines day

I made her some of her some food that she loves from restaurants: brown butternut squash, Lebneh, hummus, and I have chicken in the fridge that will be seasoned and marinated for cooking by the time she arrives. Afterwards we'll be taking a trip to the aquarium.

I also got a Strawberry Shortcake and dipped some strawberries into some chocolate.

We go Dutch on a lot of things, but I like being able to make food that she enjoys - it feels good seeing her enjoy something tasty with the promise that I can make it for her again. It also saves a lot of money. I don't hide the fact that I'm money-minded, but I also like to demonstrate that I will pull out all the stops in making it worth our while.

Digits and this fag is larping

Attached: 1644734110732.jpg (600x574, 42.55K)

I got a card for my mom and gonna bake her some merengue kisses

a friend that i haven't seen in a while was flirting with me and invited me to drink some wine with her

God damn it lol

OP is gonna go shopping the day after and buy up all the discounted unsold candy

I asked her out a few years back, but she declined. We met through friends though, so we never fell out of each other's orbit. Then we started hanging out, and then she asked me out, roughly six months ago.

She's my first serious relationship. She loves waterfalls and has taken me to a few. I know the city, so I show her around, and we sleep together every few days (it's tricky since she lives fairly out of the way, but sometimes ya gotta make it work).

She's not much of a gamer, but she's trying, and she's a big sci-fi geek, which made it easier to connect. She eats a lot of veggies, and has gotten me into eating better and working out, and she encourages me a lot. I don't need validation, but it feels good to get, and I hope I can offer her encouragement. :)

Based

University work due on Tuesday.

Not wasting my money on a woman that doesn't really care anyway. That's what I'm doing.

Attached: baste.jpg (616x462, 40.99K)

coincidentally that's what I'm cooking for the Super Bowl

Extra based

Got no plans. Kinda forgot this year.
Dress up nice and walk around I guess.

get drunk and play needy streamer game
i mean it's not good but i paid for it, might as well get my moneys worth

Attached: 1602846321651.png (500x333, 222.8K)

browsing Any Forums

like any true red blooded american, ill be smoking fresh cooked meth, hufting poppers, and getting pegged silly by horse cock.

jealous???

then maybe a full fist or two prostate check

Attached: 24923717725_785fe60e78_b.jpg (683x1024, 38.94K)

Hell yeah, dude.

Incels cope and seethe over this.

id eat that like a christmas ham : with gusto

wtf man

fuzzy logic exam... i'm kinda nervous about it

Attached: fuzzy-logic_1.png (391x261, 10.62K)