I'm an accountant and drunk. Ask me anything

I'm an accountant and drunk. Ask me anything

Attached: accountant.jpg (275x183, 9.16K)

How can I be a better manager?

How many shekels could a shekelberg shek if a shekelberg could berg shekels

Are trying to shill a shill?

is asslube tax deductable

Give your employees validation. Act like you really care, even if you don't.

No its a pretty straightforward question

If it's for business, yes.

If 27 cats have 5 kittens each, and every kitten has 46 whiskers, how many dwarfs does I take to screw in the light bulb?

Depends, are they independent contractors?

Yes, but the cats have unionised

I'm an auditor, don't have my CPA license. I won't get promoted or any additional pay from my employer if I have it. I don't plan on leaving. Would it be a waste if time and money if tried to pass the test? I've already passed and list credit for sections twice.

How much dick would a dick sucker suck, if a dick sucker didn't suck dick?

3 roommates decide to buy a tv together and are lucky enough to find a nice one for $30. So they pay $10 each.

The salesman is all proud of him self for selling they shitiest TV in the store for twice what it was worth so he tells the boss. The boss gets mad and says. That he should have sold it for less because they were 3 young college guys and if we gave them a good deal on the TV they would be customers for life once they got good jobs. So he takes $5 out of the til and tells the salesman to deliver the $5 to the roommates on his way home and appologize for overpricing the TV.

On the way to the house the salseman thinks to himself....how the hell are they going to divide $5 between 3 of them so he pockets $2 and that way each roommate will get $1 back.

The roommates are more than happy recieving the cash back and everyone ends up a winner.

ONE PROBLEM.

Each roommate paid $10 for the TV
The got $1 back so they all paid $9 each for the TV.

3 X $9 is $27

The salesman pocketed $2

$27 + $2 = $29

WHERE THE FUCK DID THE OTHER DOLLAR GO?!?!?!?!

calculating Depreciation by paper sucks hard-ass no?

I got my LLC.
Do I need an ITIN to get a Sales Permit in California?

Shill exposed. The answer was Peter Dinklage.

I think he went to sleep

The only problem is with the asker’s accounting of money.

The 27 they paid should be added to the 3 that they kept. The 2 dollars the salesman pocketed are part of the 27 that was paid.

25+2+3=30.

How do I become an accountant and make the big bucks? I am a minimum wage earning young and virile stud and need a porsche to fuck young broads. How much do you earn?

They paid 30 and got 3 back. That's 27.
Salesman got 2

He's asking an accountant, not a faggot

You can't get past the part that they paid $9 each. They didn't get 5 back so there is no $25