Is it true that you people like spoiling wordle for everyone?

Is it true that you people like spoiling wordle for everyone?

Attached: 2787EC9F-216F-4C38-B698-174BCF2EE56D.png (828x1792, 392.83K)

What are the rules? What do the colors mean

>not opening with CRANE

Why are niggers using crane? I do 'ratio' and 'pseud', you get all vowels plus the most common consonants rst

Green means you have the right letter in the right spot, yellow means the letter is right but in the wrong spot. Grey means the letter isn't in the word at all.

I think CRANE was determined to be the mathematically optimal first word. It doesn't just have the most common letters, it also has them in common positions, so in theory you're more likely to get the most information possible.

ADIEU

adieu/ports is the exact same as ratio/pseud yes

ADIEU
STORY or SNORT

solve every time in four.

>Implying four is a good score

four is just fine. today's was easier and done in three.

Just install the original Gameboy port someone made so you can play it on your DMG. No more having it ruined.

Todays word is robin btw

I just solved it in one
Get on my level

Y'all know you can go into the source code and get every word for the next 30 days or so right?

If you want to cheat and take all the fun out of it, sure

So what kind of a fucking word is "Robin" anyway? This days Wordle was bullshit

robin is a bird.

Better than a few days ago when it was "elder". Double letters are bullshit

Got it in 2 today. Opened with "moist".

Attached: chrome_screenshot_Feb 13, 2022 12_07_55 AM PST.png (1080x1848, 120.03K)

I can get REAST as a first
But why the fuck would you then ping RUMOR instead of testing a letter other than the R which you know to be bogus? For example, MOUND. Or since I is more common than U, COLIN.

It's all in the javascript
>Pic related

Additionally, if you edit the Local Storage, you can just edit your own scores and streaks

Attached: file.png (1535x880, 221.77K)

>Pic Related

Attached: file.png (1610x1004, 117.19K)

Attached: file.png (622x558, 29.59K)