I'm a Goodwill employee who's drunk/playing dead space 2, and depressed (about non-work related things). AMA

I'm a Goodwill employee who's drunk/playing dead space 2, and depressed (about non-work related things). AMA.

Attached: Goodwill_Industries_Logo.svg.png (1200x1643, 41.9K)

Why do you like men?

I'm scared of that logo

Lol are you women or man?

Actually made me lol. Good guess user, I'm a married gay user whoa husband is in the national guard (army). I like men because I don't know why. Couldn't tell you to be honest. I like women too but I prefer men when it comes to relationships. Been with current man 8 years, hoping it'll be for the rest of my life but we'll see.

Yeah I've never liked the logo either

I'm a man. I like working at goodwill though tbh. And I can say that and mean it because it's user here so no social media policy to shut me up.

Attached: 1643423845973.jpg (750x628, 369.66K)

C'mon someone has to have some questions lesgo I'm drunk and I'll answer anything. ANYTHING.
>Butt and lace for interest

Attached: 20210914_223833.jpg (2208x2944, 467.03K)

Bumpity bump

Have you fucked customer and cleaned up changing rooms with poop on floor?

What are you job duties?
Are there shitty customers/staff?
Im thinking of applying to goodwill to escape being a NEET.

Attached: asdfbsadv.png (128x128, 39.7K)

Steal anything they bring in??

Tits or gtfo

how did you get the job?

Can they tell switching price tage?

Lol I used to all the time. Former stocker here

I'm sorry dude, but I don't think too many people care about the inner workings of a Goodwill store. Dead Space 2 is pretty solid though.

Ok question one first;
>Have you fucked a customer
No but I've been asked a few times. One with a gay couple and a couple other times from the same man/woman couple who wants a third. Never gone for it but definitely thought about it. In my area though the people kinda scare me so I haven't gone for it.
>Have you cleaned changing rooms with poop on floor?
No because changing rooms are closed so I haven't had to deal with that luckily.

I usually work in the back but everyone does everything. So usually my main job is to bring in donations and sort out what's worth info/what isn't and then if it's collectibles or valuable then I send it out to be sold on the online store. Then there's standard register duties. It's actually a super enjoyable job and at least in my area they show you first all the good stuff you do for the community before you even work so you get an idea of what you're working for ahead of time. Honestly it's a great job with little effort for a good check. I work part time because I'm doing school but I've also worked full time here too. You get a guaranteed 30 hours part time and 40 he's full time. Totally worth it at least at the pay in my area (15.50 here).

Nah we can buy stuff we just have to be off the clock or if we're on the clock it has to be on our lunch and the product has to be out for at least an hour. No issues this far.

goodwills are 98% garbage. very rarely will anything of value be there. I used to go to goodwills in search of interesting things but eventually i realized it is all junk. things like computer/video games can all be downloaded and their furniture and stuff is shit. you might find SOME good books there, but nothing you can't buy online and that shit piles up after a while.

Yeah we put numbers on it so we know who did it and we keep tabs on that stuff

I just was someone who was halfway decent at talking to people and I'm cute so people want to donate when they talk to me.

>a couple other times from the same man/woman couple who wants a third.
lol who goes to the goodwill to hook up? you must be good looking i can't imagine anyone thinking goodwill is a good place to pick up someone for sex.

How do I get my cats farts to stop smelling so bad?

Isaac, make us whole again!

I dunno man. As the OP I have bought some pretty awesome stuff here. I got a medkit from the Soviet era Bulgaria here once for 3 bucks because the guy donating it didn't know what they had.
Lol I figured but hey I thought it may be slightly more interesting than another "blacked" thread so here we are. Dead space 2 is a lot of fun though. Sad they ran it into the ground in 3 though.

How would I make my cousin sexually attracted to me? Asking for a friend.

I'm an accountant and i'm tired of people giving me their fucking good will donations. unless they're giving you tens of thousands of dollars worth of shit, it literally makes no difference. fuck goodwill.

Tits or gtfo

do people ever try to donate retarded things, like several-ton industrial equipment you don't have the logistics to move? or maybe something like "here's the frame of my toyota pickup, have fun" or some dude dropping off a giant robotic factory arm

generally agree but you're wrong on the furniture. you can get proper hardwood tables cheap, the kind of shit that these days would be $700 because using actual hardwood and not chink pressboard is too tough for the modern company

MAKE US WHOLE
Idk I don't think I'm good looking really but yeah I've been asked a few times. I thought the same thing. Like when have you ever gone to ANY store and wanted to hook up with someone so bad you actually ask them?

I'm a dude I don't have tits

Yeah man I get it I feel bad for you guys. The only people who ask for the tally sheets from us are people who donate like 2 things. It's fucking dumb. At my location we get people who donate entire fucking semis full and don't ask for a slip. I don't get it. Sorry man I wish I could make your life easier.