Yup

yup.

Attached: lvvwmfbqnfaionj.jpg (500x420, 41.35K)

>try redefining racism
>try redefining anti-racism
>fuckit.jpg
>accuse them of gaslighting

whites love being the victim its cringe

Everyone loves being the victim right now, its an empowered role in our culture. I wonder how that happened?

Good question, we are all racist after all.

They aren't victims but I see minorities shitting on white people all the time.
Some even outright hate them.
Saying they're the root of all racism is complete balls.

>shitty gaslighting attempt
Lmao keep trying trumptard

I'm as blue as they come, and my emotions have only come to match my political stance. Tell me, do you think things are going well? Has the past 10 years been a positive shift in your book?

nigger

Attached: chimps_blacks.png (1905x995, 1.95M)

>Saying they're the root of all racism is complete balls.
how is this not victim speak? im fuckin serious

Attached: do-you-hear-the-words-that-come-out-of-your-mouth-sometimes-are-you-hearing-what-your-saying.gif (640x360, 1.79M)

netflix is jews

Addressing false causality is not synonymous with victimhood or admitting blame.
That's as silly as thinking that all success is inherent with oppression.

Say some people who were once victims used their newfound power inappropriately and created new victims out of the once powerful. Your argument is essentially that this can't make new victims, but all evidence and logical consideration points to the contrary.

when you say that it just makes you look schizo

>Your argument is essentially that this can't make new victims
my observation (not argument) is that you are acting like a victim

That's kind of a huge blind spot with a lot of current progressivism.
I'm not a conservative at all, I fucking hate Trumpfags.
But even I can admit there is some hypocrisy going on there. Progress should be actually inclusive and integrate the previous oppressor.
But that requires moral maturity.

I've not spoken of myself, or of any particular group, or of any quality of victim hood or being lesser. I spoke merely of power dynamics in general and what is possible (despite you denying its possibility).

condensing your opinion into a statement would read "white people are being treated unfairly" which is the most victim thing anyone can say

You deny the possibility of any white people being mistreated categorically? That perfectly matches the traditional definition of racism. If you're saying racist things about them, then that proves they are victims of your racism. Thus your assertion that they cannot be treated unfairly has been disproven by you.

let me frame this for you. a victim expects things to change by pointing out how they are mistreated. non victims expect life to be unfair because it is

Expecting to be able to change the failings that lead to racial injustice by pointing it out to others does not make you a victim, it's the only logical first step.

I don't want whites to be victims or define themselves as such. Do you deny that racism is defined as white, and this causes anti-racists to take anti-white action? That is where victimization happens, and they think they are "justice" warriors in the process! Calling them anti-white simply takes away the notion that what they are doing is "justice"

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0015.jpg (1080x1080, 154.17K)

>nigger's first attempt at racism
You'll get there, boy. But you'll never beat me I been practicing since you were in chains hollerin' about massah

nigger confirmed

Basically the jews gave this racial gatred for whites, so they use their positions within academia to create narratives and theories that demonize white people. Because leftists are intensely obedient to authority, they believe this stuff uncritically.

You have to shake them and wake them up: "no it's JEWS saying this"

>I don't want whites to be victims or define themselves as such.
yeah, because you want to have your cake and eat it too

Attached: 750x485.jpg (750x485, 96.8K)

>I don't want whites to be victims or define themselves as such.
I don't think a victim culture is healthy for any group.
>Do you deny that racism is defined as white
No, some people define it that way, I can't change how other people understand things. In some contexts they are correct and what they say makes sense, but not everyone understands context and applying the principles broadly lead to fear of retaliation among other unhealthy and unhelpful narratives.
>this causes anti-racists to take anti-white action?
This is where things get tricky, we'd really have to talk specifics. But you're right, there is a possibility for victimization. That's exactly why it's important to have open discussions about these things.
>they think they are "justice" warriors
I don't see this at all. Most of them just want to get on with their lives, but are afraid of seeing past mistakes repeated so they voice their fears.

Whites are the victims of jews, who hijack the society and run it into the ground while extracting trillions of dollars for themselves and leading your country into wars on their behalf. This is parasiyic behavior.

It's not about crying and seeking bictim status, it's about organizing against this terrible plague on our society

>Whites are the victims of jews
if jews aren't white then these wouldnt have been necessary.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (533x800, 82.72K)

>some people define it that way
Yeah "some people" meaning, the entire fucking power structure and all of academia.

The jews will give you no quarter. They hate you for who you are