Which side shoud I choose when Russia invade Ukraine?

Which side shoud I choose when Russia invade Ukraine?

Attached: 1644686373399.png (1440x900, 647.11K)

America.

Fpbp

Attached: putin (4).jpg (538x535, 53.22K)

Russia, america lost to the fucking towleeban

You think theyre going to be able to take on russia and china and iran and syria and the rest all at the same time?

Found the chink
Did Xi give you permission to use the freedom™ internet?

Russia already invaded Ukraine and seized the crimea faggot.

Look, it's easy. If you suck trump cock, you are pro-russian.

Umm, you realize Russia lost to the Taliban too, right? Like, more than once. Literally no one can invade Afghanistan.

Glory to Ukraine only cucks would back the moskal pig fuckers!

Cold War facts...

It will be all over in 2 days, before you even get to choose a side

>one shit country invades another
>someone cares
literary who would?!?

America, UK, Germany, France.

They won't care enough to actually help but there is political points to score by acting all offended

Attached: 1630964073020.jpg (600x400, 156.11K)

it will be your problem soon

sureeeee...
There definitely aren't hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian troops and armed civilians who would disagree with that.

The afghans are going to swoop in with the assist using all our tech as a payback for the 80’s

A good portion of them will join the Russian army as they March through, and flank the Ukranian lines.

You have no idea how this is going to play out. Enjoy the show. Russia will teach America how to war properly.

The ruble is about to be worthless.

Even if all your commie dreams come true your shit ass soviet union will just collapse again like last time.

No one is going to send thier army to fight Russia in the snow on thier hone deck. It's just throwing bodies into the freezer. So it boils down to Russia vs Ukraine and I promise you it will be a quick kill without much resistance. They will have to break 1 line and then roll thier armour to wherever they want the finish line to be. I doubt they will lay siege to Kiev and will be happy to surround it and force a surrender.

no one dreams about bringing fSU back, only boomers who have too much free time want them back