Here's a pic of me pouring a bottle of my own piss down a floor vent where I work...

Here's a pic of me pouring a bottle of my own piss down a floor vent where I work. Now it always smells like hot piss and everyone is upset.

Fags.

Attached: zombomeme23022017061351.jpg (756x1344, 115.19K)

Kek

why did you do that or what did they do to deserve it

No particular reason.

Based af

then you're a fucking dumbass.

Sometimes I'll take my toenail clippings to work with me and sprinkle them into people's lunches.

You've inspired me

Weirdo

Do it. Take pics.

shit like this makes me reconsider my opposition to the death penalty

welcome to Any Forums

Attached: 1613709698015.jpg (311x311, 81.44K)

Nah there’s normal people here still. Don’t excuse your disgusting behaviour

When I stay at hotels, I usually empty the top little bit of the sample conditioner bottle and jerk off a few times into it and leave it looking unused, for the next guest to slop all over their head.

Fucking normalfag

da norrrmiesss
nah how about putting toenails in food is just fucking disgusting and you need to die

I'd feed you some toenails if I had the chance.

based schizo

>fucking normalfag
Yeah, I'm proud of the fact that I don't put fucking toenails in people's food for no goddamn reason like a half-brained degenerate. You will never know the touch of a woman, faggot.

Come eat my clippings, you slobbering faggot retard.

>gets off on putting clippings in peoples food
>calls *you* the slobbering faggot
your perception of reality is so fucked you couldn't get a girlfriend if *she* asked *you* out, lmao. Goddamn this made me feel so much better about my own life haha

don't forget to drop a massive shit in the toilet and not flush

I called you a slobbering faggot retard. Get it right, Corky.

You're a huge, huge cunt

Can you not fucking read? I know what you called me. My point is I'm not the faggot getting off on this shit, so I'm def not the one slobbering for it lol. Is your brain made of bricks or something? Fuck.

You forgot the retard part again.
You fucking retard.

I hope you like beating your dick. Because that's all you're getting, lmao. Enjoy your fucked up life dude.