Attached: 4.jpg (612x408, 42.24K)

Meth, acid, weed

Heroin

Booze

+mushrooms
+LSD
+DMT

- Meth

Syrian Rue made ayahuasca (didnt extract the seeds, got poisoned)

want to add that morning glory seeds are disgusting as well, shiver even thinking about them.

alcohol is also foul

Mushrooms, weed, moderate alcohol

Heroin

Mushrooms

heroin, coke, speed

weed

xanax

Ketamine acid mdma

Peyote

Shrooms 7gs and drank a bunch of vodka , straight up thought I was in a coma lmao

Alcohol, acid, mushrooms.

Heroin

Got arrested and went to jail while on acid once not fun time.

who the fuck eat that much mushrooms

Mole, Speedball, Candy Flip

Doing 1 drug at a time is just weird.

DMT

i've only ever tried weed, alcohol, and speed. might try shrooms one day. zero interest in anything else

Alcohol, weed, acid

Heroin (addictive personality)

DXM. Mostly made me feel sick during + the next day.

I’ve done 8 tabs of acid before and it was fucked also but nit in a bad way hah

Heroin, Coke, Weed

that crocodile shit from russia

it was supposed to be lsd it was not really fucking bad trip like i can't even describe it

So many degenerates dont use drugs correctly. Never measure doses, never consider its USE or its consequences. Just drink/snort whatever for a buzz. Its disgusting, really

Coke and alcohol

My fun with coke actually led to many exciting evenings. Good coke with good friends and women is a great time.

Ironically I see alcohol as far more poisonous. Even just a glass of wine will drag hormones and mood down just a little bit, which fucks you up when done every night

Heroin, PCP, ketamine

Research chemicals/fake acid

Meth

The first time I did them I 'accidentally' did 10 grams. It was my first time getting them so I didn't realize what I was doing, and my friends just told me I'd need all of em to feel it

God I love speedballs. Good taste my man. What's mole?

Weed weed weed

Will never try methamphetamine.

Worst experience - alcohol (lots of barfing )

>top 3 drugs
weed, MDA, DPT
if weed doesnt count then ketamine instead but it'd be #3 instead. or maybe methylone
>drug you would never try
only thing that comes to mind is something like datura or pretty much any deliriant. just doesnt seem enjoyable.
>drug you had the worst experience with
i guess etizolam or alpraz, and most benzos. shit makes me act like a fucking fool. clonazepam is good though

>morning glory seeds are disgusting as well, shiver even thinking about them.
this. they are fucking awful. i get the same feeling when i see DXM after i tried it
why would you never try peyote user? mescaline is on my to do list. i've tried methallylescaline though
i love candyflipping, especially with MDA instead of MDMA.
>Doing 1 drug at a time is just weird.
agreed

Attached: batchy.jpg (2024x2437, 583.95K)

Luvox, brexpiprazole, ritlalin, weed, nicotine gum.

>Weed, ketamine, heroin

>Meth

>Heroin

87 days of only weed today, used heroin 3 times a week for a year on and off, got 6 months clean and then relapsed at an unstable 4-5 days a week, until stumbling into daily use for two months prior to treatment.

DXM is actually better than ketamine, changing my answer here
I fucking love it

Does not follow format, please explain this list?

I'm on a combo of luvox, brexpiprazole, weed, ritalin and nicotine gum, and alcohol.
I wouldn't touch Olanzapine benzatropine or any other anticholinergic or antihistamine.
My worst experience is losing my memory on benzatropine

Attached: 1644731369865.jpg (2048x2730, 599.66K)