Became Any Forums

>became Any Forums
>became financially well off
>fucked hot women
>still have frequent relapses about being bullied that last for an hour or more about how i could have potentially beat some of them up
>wonder how i could have circumvented a portion of them threatening to kill me if i beat them up
>everyone at my school bullied me nd spread rumors about me to other counties and high schools
>was undermined, insulted, and browbeated whenever i said anything
>was once called a retard by the whole class for not calling a flash drive a memory stick

It's painful bros. It's really really shitty. I thought becoming Chad would make me get over it but it is like a burn mark on my brain.

>"it was 10 years ago bro!"

it's trauma. Normalfags will not understand.

Attached: file.png (650x366, 114.47K)

I understand you user and I regret too much shit too and I am in a complete shit place, I wish I was never born, I truly hate life

Attached: 1644713784170.jpg (300x168, 9.25K)

>trauma
man the fuck up user. look at the position youre in now, fuck those faggots

obviously he tried that and it didnt help, dumbass

Stop coping faggot

Attached: 1644727371923.jpg (600x500, 196.31K)

Take magic mushrooms.
You're a perfect candidate.
>Successful.
>Neurotic.
>Egocentric.
You need a paradigm shift.

when you're a bad boy niggas don't wanna see you shine.

>threatening to kill me if i beat them up
you wanna know why they think/act like this. it's because they're cowards

>you wanna know why they think/act like this. it's because they're cowards

the main guy who did this was a black guy who would call me a faggot and a pussy constantly while terrorizing me daily. as a result of daily abuse, i got a 60 on my biology project and he got a 70, using it as more evidence of me being a fool and a dumbass. He would always say 'you WEAK user, you kaint FIGHT!' like some kind of 40K Ork. This was because I lost a fight in the bathroom the year prior which he took as an opportunity to bully me.

Thank god I didn't grow up in Burgerland

I don’t understand this. I was bullied pretty bad in school but once I started getting laid and paid I don’t even care anymore. I would buy my high school bullies a beer it’s all in the past to me.

>I would buy my high school bullies a beer it’s all in the past to me.

then you either werent bullied or are even more of a pushover faggot as you were in HS. That or you have a cuckhold fetish you developed as a result of them bullying you

Why didnt you buckbreak that cotton picking nignog like the slave he is

because he would have killed me if i did. He also seemed pretty dangerous and loved fighting but in hindsight it was probably his desperate way of trying to attain status

None of the above it’s just been so long ago it feels like childish bullshit. Obviously if they were still disrespectful and acted like they did in High School I wouldn’t buy them a beer.

Depends on the bullies. When they are smug and act all mature and shit like they are better than you and shit on you for not knowing things that are 'common sense' (i.e. sports shit) then it imprints on you differently

Idk man, I would get over it. Like unless they raped your ass or something it’s just childish bullshit. Did you not ever bully anyone at any point in your life?

>Idk man, I would get over it.

retards like you need to be brained with a shovel

Everything in life is childish bullshit because life have no meaning, purpose or reason is just a piece of shit boring and retarded infinite cycle of suffering

Exactly I hope all life on Earth extincts tomorrow

Attached: 1644533379532m.jpg (1024x1024, 54.38K)

What did you do to gather their attention?

I was mega cringe in school. Still had girlfriends the entire 4 years of HS. Got picked on, but was also 6'2", so i could end it when needed.

Find the bullies and…idk, rape should do the trick. That should balance the trauma scales to their side a bit and make you feel avenged or something.

But seriously though, anyone who says the right thing to do is to take the high road and just get over it is lying or is a pussy. Find the worst one, and ruin his life. You will feel better. Buy the house next to him, print out rental advertisements for it for absurdly cheap and hang them only in places you would go to get shot or buy heroin. Brand him a racist in the public eye. Get creative man.

then your situation wasnt really comparable to OP's, was it?