Just went through a nightmare and paid for it

just went through a nightmare and paid for it

Attached: LSD.jpg (499x499, 75.15K)

Did you follow the instructions?

Same. I went to see a grateful dead cover band yesterday, I thought it would be fun and some dude gave me a bunch of acid, but as soon as I started feeling it I suddenly realized how shitty jam bands are and had a pretty unpleasant time. Fuck deadheads

Oh man.
I've had some bad trips user.
You'll be fine. Just don't think about it.

>Be me
>Doing heroin all the time
>Take acid
>Coming up fast asfuck, that means it's a high dose on the tab
>15 mins in my brain is spinning in my skull
>TimeToDoHeroin.jpg
>Lay out a fat line
>Snort a fat line of heroin
>Realize I'm addicted to heroin
>Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>Freak out for 13 hours, absolute nightmare, cops came for noise complaint and I was ridiculously high with a sleeve of heroin in my back pocket
>fast forward to 4am
>Lying on bathroom floor
>Chop out like 3 bags into a line
>Nothing left to see here
>Blow the line
>Wake up on the bathroom floor at noon the next day
>Quit doing heroin

Drugs suck

Agreed.

non druggie here. this creeps me out. you wanted to go enjoy something then you took a drug and it changed your mind and now you've lost the ability to enjoy something.

Attached: 93459983-EE8E-4975-B782-C090DFBE8005.jpg (1400x1400, 237.91K)

This actually happens a lot when I take acid/mushrooms.
The worst is when you're excited as fuck but as soon as it hits, you don't want anything except to not be high on acid at that moment. Instant, crushing, pit of the stomach regret.

This. You will get over it and it will make you stronger. Take the lessons you got seriously and move on.
I had a bad trip once where I saw shadows lurking in the corners of the room and sat in front of the heating stove watching the flames to distract myself. Sat there for six hours till I finally got the courage to go to bed. Make me realise I don't want to be alone and have family to distract myself from negative influences

Yeah but then psychedelicfags will blame it on you.
>You weren't ready user
>You did it in a bad place
>It's your fault your a bad tripper
>Just tell yourself it's a drug and it will wear off
Anyone who has done psychedelics knows that's either a teenager with no experience, or a sadistic asshole who isn't spreading awareness that psychedelics can indeed completely mindfuck you.
I honestly can't believe anyone would ficking enjoy that. Even positive trips are unnerving

Just go into it mellow that sounds hippy dippy as fuckbut if you aren't thinking of bad shit you won't when you're blazed worst mistake I made was a couple months ago my dad died I dropped two gel tabs was really sad obviously my dad was my best friend had a bad trip thinking I wasn't a good son and how I was making the same mistakes he told me not to make

I mean not really I don't know what you experienced I go into a secluded woods and trip I just really feel connected to nature like a fag but I never felt anything unnerving except for the one time I tripped right after my dad died

And nobody talks about the high suicide rate

I don't like it.
My sense of ego and subconscious getting warped alongside my perception just bothers me. I don't like when it starts kicking in and everything feels altered.
Fuck that shit.
But kudos to you user.

It can be dangerous which isn't talked about enough.
Just try it once in life. Assuming someone is curious enough to want to go through it.
You're not missing out imo. I thought it was completely disturbing with moments of respite.
People claiming they have the truth, understand god, are enlightened, and whatever else from consistent psychedelic use weirds me out now.
I stopped for that reason too. I dont want to end up a retard.

Yeah there was a guy I did shrooms with quite a bit seemed totally normal then he told me he got abducted by aliens and fucked one of them never talked to them again I do them twice maybe three times a year but I would agree it's nothing super special you're not going to talk to go you're going to laugh at a tree branch swaying in the wind for a couple hours then laugh at how weird a caterpillar looks

Kek this nigger didn't consider set and setting Andrade a bad experience and now blames the substance kek no forbidden knowledge for you, huh nigger? What's it like to be a dumb fuxking nigger, nigger?

Honestly I think that was what fucked with me the most, someone also passed me their weed pipe, and I never smoke because it gives me anxiety. That's exactly what happened last night, except it was intensified by the acid and I just couldn't deal with the happy hippie mindset or the music

Go to some forums and lurk there.
Complete space cadet shit. Some people have even started psychedelic cults online.
It's a drug. If you enjoy it, fine. I don't. So I stay away from it.
But there is so much dangerous bullshit online about psychedelics. Science needs to do its job and eradicate all these gurus and dipshit hippies.

My best friend in high school did acid every week, and started thinking the government was spying on him, and that he was Tyler Durden or The Joker. Eventually he started getting into meth and ended up stabbing his girlfriend (in the leg or something). Honestly I'm glad that's all he did, looking back at it now I feel like he would've ended up trying to convince me to pull some Columbine type of stuff