Walmart is locking steaks now because of inflation

Walmart is locking steaks now because of inflation

Attached: 2D9A6D67-2A7B-4FD0-90FE-EBF0048D3486.jpg (784x1011, 603.91K)

black people

It's ironic that Americans think expensive food is the real problem meanwhile they're dying of heart disease like crazy. This is uironically saving them

black people

black people

Attached: 1619400439059.png (645x770, 16.07K)

so expensive meat is a think in burgerland too, huh?

No, it's thieving shitbags bringing this bullshit on. Hell, near where I live, yhe nogs are bitching about Dollar General being the only source of food, and it's shutting it's doors because the owners keep taking losses due to theft.Kroger did the exact same thing. Too much theft.

There's a reason they're doing it that has an I and an N in it, but it isn't inflation.

black people

Black people?

Yeah that's why I have to get an employee to walk a bag of socks to a cash register with security cause inflation kek

black people

Yea

No, they are locking them because of retards trying to steal them (probably to escape their proper place in evolution).

yea but, why not lock the thieves in cages instead of the cow ass? i also remember a video showing a walmart employee(this is probably 2 years ago when masks in grocery store was just starting to become a thing) anyways some soccer mom was guarding the entrance and a middle aged man was trying to enter the store without a mask. bitch tackled him to the ground like 3 times. I remember thinking if the walmart employee tried that on the street corner with the wrong guy she would have been shot and killed.

basically wat i was trying to say is the coward walmart employees like enforcing madeup bullshit laws.

does anyone have the video im talking about? haha

Looks like it's back to just stealing batteries from walmart.

Probably fake, but to humor me, what part of the country is this?

Wrong. The issue with america has ALWAYS been that the cheapest food is the worst for you. Full of sugar and fat and weird complex synthetic chemicals.

Whole muscle protein, vegetables, fresh fruit and other wholesome foods have always been more expensive, and are now becoming prohibitively so.

says $11/lb on it for a rib eye. That's still cheap for ribeye in a place like walmart. that's not inflation. that's black people. only place to get good deals on ribeye is a cash and carry or similar place.

Black people.

Black people

>yea but, why not lock the thieves in cages instead of the cow ass
it costs $80,000+ per year to imprison someone. Which is something like 15 of the average taxpayers to support. For-profit prisons are kind of hosing us, a lot.

also it looks like it might be USDA prime labeled. So basically a wild ass bargain.