How do I fix it?

How do I fix it?
>inb4 exercises
Don't work. Been trying for two years.
>inb4 you do them wrong
No I don't.

Attached: 1624155324746.png (2283x3247, 1.59M)

Leave it, that's fucking hot

what's there to fix?
just leave it alone until you're aroused enough for precum to ooze out, then it'll slip back without any problem at all
plus it'll feel amazing for girls to fuck

Why not just get circumsized if it's that big of a deal to you?

Let me suck on it. Your dick is hot

Because it hurts you fucking retard. And I'm not sure if my dick will end up worse than before in terms of aesthetics

Every time I regret getting circumcised I see some poor bastard with phimosis and immediately snap back to reality.

Get cut and quit worrying.

just go to a doctor and they'll get it fixed right away, stop being autistic about it

I got my foreskin removed when I was like 8 years old due to the same situation. Can't really compare since I had no sexual experience before, but the tip of your dick gets pretty desensitised afterwards. I can still remember not being able to walk properly because the tip of my dick was scratching in my boxers. After a couple of months I lost the sensitivity

Kys tranny

I've had this problem too obviously from the lack of bitches around me. Anyways just pull the skin back in the shower and only do it to where it begins to hurt stop immediately and do it again next time you shower until you can pull your dick tip completely out, that's how I fixed mine it doesn't hurt anymore and it feels better when I jack it

>>inb4 exercises
>Don't work. Been trying for two years.
>>inb4 you do them wrong
>No I don't.

Use steroid cream with light stretching for at least a month to loosen any possible rigid scar tissue.

I live in a third world and went to the pharmacy and they didn't even know what was that.

>I got my foreskin removed when I was like 8 years old due to the same situation
You got kiked. Most guys can't pull their foreskin back naturally until puberty.

The solution is simple: convert.

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-233016_Firefox.jpg (367x423, 44.08K)

>You got kiked. Most guys can't pull their foreskin back naturally until puberty.
This is true, for most it's a bit before puberty but for others it's well into puberty.

Get circumcised like an actual human being. God you uncutfag scum are literally subhuman.

mine was like that when i was a kid. my mom too me to a korean doctor and he held me down while pulling the skin down while i screamed and tried to kick him away. it worked i guess

>Get circumcised like an actual human being
Circumcised men are dominanatly kikes, mudslimes and niggers from Africa. Try again.

why is every uncircumcised dude a tranny

Attached: B6E9FAC4-4571-473B-AF8D-796EBCDCAFEA.jpg (828x1353, 623.7K)

There are definitely more cut trannies. Fag.

Yeah maybe I got kiked. But the reason ut was done was because the smegma in there caused an infection cause I wasn't able to clean my dick. I still remember that pain to this day.
Unfortunately none of you fags was around to suck my dick clean back then

See a doctor. Tell them you want to make it functional but also want to keep the skin.