What are some "legal" ways I can get homeless people out of my community?

What are some "legal" ways I can get homeless people out of my community?

Attached: cd87ab28-homeless-2-scaled-1.jpg (2560x1763, 682.31K)

Improve your country.

Build them homes, dumbass. This isn't hard.

Invite them to live with you?

Explain to the retards California in certain cities gives them money for free. Then get them a bus ticket. Or tell them they got to eat your ass to stay. Either way you win.

she's totally getting ready to steal his socks, watch.

Get their needs met. Food, shelter, clothing and cleaning, then get them jobs. Problem solved. They are people, not feral raccoons

Give them a free flight to Texas.

How many of them do you really think are homeless because they can't find a job?

That last part is debatable.

kill em

I wish, what else you got?

What's it like being a hobo with a gun in a 2nd amendment state.

buy hypodermic needles. put shit residue inside the needles, and then put the needles inside ziplock bags. give them out as charity injection kits. you could also include cotton balls. contaminate them with the juice off chicken and then let them dry before including in the kit.

Obvious answer would be to move to a 1st world country, second would be to pay the local police, militia, crime gang etc to beat a few of them up and set fire to their homes. They’ll soon move in to area’s where they won’t have to deal with that.

Come on, do you really think the low-IQ, overprivileged, white, suburban sociopathic CHUDs on Any Forums are capable of empathy, reason, logic, or basic human decency? This fucktard is a Nazi. An actual Nazi. Accept that this is now their containment board and move on.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (1144x837, 368.83K)

Remove all those trees, clearly they enjoy the shade

Murder. One by one.

Interesting...

Start leaving your trash in their camps. Bags of shit too. Just make it absolutely filthy. Even if they don't leave the deplorable condition will force the government to act for sanitary reasons.

This is actually the answer. More homes for sale increases the supply and therefore reduces the prices. Theres already plenty of churches that will give them showers and interview clothes.

Give them a job and a place to live.

You're right, raccoons don't usually eat my tax dollars while shooting up on the sidewalk

The legal route is to get your local officials to enforce the god damn laws.

Everything else is extralegal or illegal.

Boulders seem to work pretty damn well, but it's expensive and takes some manpower.

Vote red

Your political shades blind you to so much

Attached: OKZoomer.png (1177x662, 44.34K)

Majority of homeless are insane or junkies. They will destroy the home within a month.

The problem isn't lake of homes, it's broken people that can't be fixed easily, if at all.

Attached: patric bateman.jpg (580x340, 32.26K)

Trump is literally a Jew
You are not immune to propaganda

It really is strange how the most ignorant have the most confidence

Tell the cops that they're niggers in whiteface.

Those aren't socks.

Man, I mean.... I guess its education? I know a lot of the society is failing right now to educate the children and the dog people and the sheep people are the ones that cant handle themselves the most. I can easily see them ending up in prison/loony bin by naturalWWJNJ law

Fucking captcha

Elect conservatives.

Vote for liberals.

Yeah, because all of those cities run by liberals for decades now are completely free of the homeless.