So let's say I got a girl's phone # but by got I mean I obtained it through methods that don't involve her giving it to...

so let's say I got a girl's phone # but by got I mean I obtained it through methods that don't involve her giving it to me. let's say I like her a lot, should I msg her phone to try to get something started or am I crazy?

Attached: 1597617814358.jpg (236x236, 13.86K)

If you like a girl texing wont get you far. First go up to her be honset and ask for her number then text her. If you text her she will be asking how tf you got her number plus women hate weak men, weak men puss out and text instead of talking to them. Youll get more puss puss if you talk to her user, have self confidence.

That's my daughter your talking about motherfucker. You don't lay a finger on her you stupid piece of shit. Do you know who I am what I am capable of I'm literally 5'6 and I weigh 94 lbs. I bench 23 oz asshole. You know what I don't even care bitch. I could kill you faggot. Your just a stupid fucking troll anyway bitch. Why don't you just shut up you fucking ass.

Bro have you not seen all those screenshots online where a girl posts an experience just like this? It never ends well for the guy. It just goes
>Hey ___
>Who is this?
>I'm ___ from ___
>How did you get my number?
No matter your answer she automatically sees you as a fucking creep

text her that you like her bro she'll love you back just be yourself you got this :)

+RAPE DICK+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+

Best advice

no?? damn, I thought this was my chance...

Attached: creep.jpg (294x296, 16.63K)

In 2022 no. Women have been conditioned to believe that they don't need no man, and any sign of imperfection (AKA lackong the confidence to acquire a phone number by any means other than themselves) will lead to rejection/ostracization. Best to just commit a murder/suicide now and get it over with.

if I had any way of talking to this girl in person I would. I have nothing to lose. confidence isn't the issue, not that it matters.

If you can't talk to this girl in person then who the fuck is she to you? How do you know her?

I found her online, after searching for someone with similar interests one day and she seemed like a perfect fit. I didn't want to have to explain that but that's where I am and how things are going for me and I just want to see if this could work before I go back to whatever I was before I found her. It probably won't but still I keep wondering

That's fucking weird, you're a fucking weirdo

Don't message her, how stupid can you be. Any excuse you can think of won't work.

I don't think its wierd but many normies would

heh, if you say so

Attached: insomnia_again.png (760x532, 65.59K)

Send her a dick pic and see where things go.

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (1327x993, 60.55K)

I wouldn't. Sounds like something that would creep a girl out

Be a man and approach her, start a conversation and once you need to leave you ask her for her number.
If she gives you a fake one, then you know she is not interested

Did you even read the thread?

You write like you speak dude. I've never seen anything like it.
The social anxiety and stupidity runs through your veins

you're either crazy or you've been isolated for too long. Either way, get help. good luck