Do you like being an America?

Do you like being an America?

If you were to emigrate where would you go if you had the means and the wealth?

Attached: USA.jpg (1280x720, 118.13K)

>Do you like being an America?
No, I strongly dislike being an administrative area.

*american

ignore the shit typo

>Do you like being an America?
I don't mind it.

>If you were to emigrate where would you go if you had the means and the wealth?
Mars on a rocket.

you would die lmao

there's nothing there

I hate it. When I was young and dumb I was a lot more patriotic and proud. It’s cliche but the older I got and the more I learned the more I started to hate it. The police, justice system, healthcare, pharmaceutical companies, the politics and more than anything the people who live here. I’d move to Sweden, Norway, Finland, or Canada in a heartbeat if it was feasible.

What's the problem?

i said emigrate not colonize you fucking half-wit.

no, I don't. There is too much surveillance and people spend more time tearing each other down than trying to fix themselves now.

I would move to europe, a low population density area, preferably a wooded lot, preferably where the government doesn't care spend it's time obsessing about your race/income/etc.

>Goes to Any Forums
>Expects intelligence

>a low population density area, preferably a wooded lot, preferably where the government doesn't care spend it's time obsessing about your race/income/etc.
Those don't exist in the US?

I have to agree with this guy. This country has gone to shit, and I don't see any way to fix it. Not without a lot of people dying, anyway.

Attached: HesRight.jpg (260x194, 10.44K)

Norway

no. even if you move to a place like that you still have to deal with the federal government in DC and file taxes for them and all they care about is race/gender/etc. I should add on that the american/chinese tech companies we have to deal with daily are just as annoying and bad.

>and file taxes for them and all they care about is race/gender/etc.
And how are those two things connected? Do they require you to wear chains and apologize for colonialism in triplicate while filing taxes or something? I have no idea about a lot of things in your country.

kind of. The federal government goes out of its way to hire and promote blacks and hispanics. They are WAY overrepresented in the government work force relative to population.
There's dozens of federal agencies who we have to deal with and state as well but you can change your state gov.
The blacks in government use their power to get revenge on you if you come across them. I have stories but strange things happen to you if the people in government decide they don't like you. There's lots of corruption and incompetence and downright maliciousness and hostility towards ordinary people. it happened to my dad while he was dying of cancer, it's a long story.

theres literally no difference unless your a brain dead nigger and mean when white people move

btw where are you from and why are you asking?

absolutely its truly a blessing to live in the US but if i were emigrate anywhere else it would be Switzerland or anywhere whiter than the US now honestly

I dont live in America but I would move to kekistan if I could.

Attached: 1643599836513.jpg (660x660, 98.62K)

Eastern Europe, and I guess because I have nothing better to do.

Private island, easily

none of us want a war in EE but Biden does. I don't know why. I think it's because he made Putin to be a new Hitler so he can campaign as the guy who fights the far right. You can extrapolate from there what life is like here that the president can do exactly the opposite of popular will and still be a president and still win. Our border had as many people cross illegally last year as the third largest city in the country. The first bill he attempted to pass in 2021 would give anyone who arrives citizenship if they 'work on a farm' for 3 months.
They have pure raw power over us like that.