Say hello to President Joe Biden's new Department of Energy hire!

Say hello to President Joe Biden's new Department of Energy hire!

Attached: 01388B3F-5FAE-4A3F-9693-A675C73AE2D6.jpg (560x844, 96.89K)

This is what Buzz from Home Alone would look like if Kevin wasn't home and Marv and Harry both gave him a good buggering

hey dude

Attached: 1630717298498.png (602x866, 509.55K)

So fake

found the jew

More like Department of Faggotry. What a degenerate piece of trash.

Say hello to a seething, uneducated white trash retard!

Attached: 011420_TrumpMKE_0809c.jpg (1800x1200, 112.23K)

Lol you're so furious, white trash!

Attached: 1641597787243.png (500x303, 89.56K)

i honestly don't get why people are upset over stuff like this, even if this was true, idgaf is someone is gay, trans, or whatever
all i care about is are they good at their job?

Joe biden is such a jewish puppet it's insane

That’s clearly propaganda

The joke is that OP is a trumpfag, and whoever the fuck this person is is still more qualified than anybody trump would have picked.

I believe that there should be a standard of what kind of people we want to represent our country. It's embarassing to even see that someone with so much power be dressing like this. He is qualified for the job, he went to MIT, has a Masters, whatever but, do you truly believe he is going to uphold any true American values?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-02-10-at-10.19.51-PM.png (974x638, 201.32K)

You're not even a boomer but your boomer energy is so strong.
I bet you think tattoos and listening to rock n roll are equally representative of a person's lack of qualifications? Or has the boomer brain rot only extended to rejection of weird hair in your case?

Attached: jewbilee.jpg (245x206, 12.13K)

It's a fucking embarrassment. I have no idea who is making these decisions or what the end goal really is. All I know is shit like this will affect how other countries see USA and at this point in time many are probably convinced USA is now in a state of terminal decline.

Attached: DAFUK.jpg (351x351, 17.39K)

i do understand the shame someone would have electing them, and other people knowing that person did
...whatever that roleplay shit is
but, if the runner-up is basically no where near them in comparison, then i still feel like they should be in the position

it should be
1. their skills and how qualified they are
2. their personal record and shit

if two frycooks are basically identical, but one has a history of aggravated assault, then hire the one who doesn't have as many problems, etc.

Fpbp

Don't care about their sex life or wardrobe. Is this 'person' more qualified than Rick Perry? That's a very low bar, even for stilettos.
t. texan

What do you consider "american values" in terms of government employees? Being corrupt? Selling the rest of us out for personal gain? Well going by how many conservatives partake in that, but also dress more how you'd call normal, maybe you're right.

hahahahaha murica making a fool of themselves to the whole world.

Do you really believe that this faggot is the best USA has to offer? Clearly he was given that position because he is a queer and Biden is desperate for any kind of approval.

Only Jews don't consume propaganda. Jew.

if they were given that position unfairly because of diversity, i think that they should be replaced by someone more qualified
if they are actually the best person qualified, then i'd let them run whatever they needed to, because they're actually good at it

It's funny how conservatards put so much stock by appearance, when all of their politicians dress neutrally and yet are the most incompetent fucks in the country.

Oy vey

Attached: 1642984541202.jpg (800x869, 183.37K)

Disgusting.

Attached: 1644543478348.png (585x823, 326.68K)

Still MUCH better than tRump's brain dead ass kissers he brought in

The fuck is that thing?