18yo, 5'4 guy

18yo, 5'4 guy

Attached: IMG_20220213_034326-min.jpg (4608x3456, 781.4K)

faggot

Ass now fag

Post pp

Your belly button. My micropenis. Now.

>18 y/o, faggot.

Oky

Attached: IMG_20220208_141755.jpg (1840x4000, 1.44M)

>5'4
I'm sorry that you weren't blessed with godlike genetics like I was. I'm 5'6 I could not imagine being as puny as you are

Being short has its benefits, mainly, it's easier to carry me around and breed me

every day i wake up and thank god i dont need to make jokes about how short i am. my condolences to you fr.

Omg this is great, show butt plz

The date in that file name is wrong. Post your actual dick with a timestamp, faggot

I'm just taking shit on my camera roll and posting it dumbass, not everything is real time

So cute :3

Would love nothing better to suckle on that for hours.

Shut the fuck up who do your think your talking to I'm 5'6 I could kill you

Enjoy

Attached: IMG_20220126_030441.jpg (4608x3456, 1.43M)

my timbers are shivered wow

Fuck off bitch how tall are you

>5'4 guy.
Just transition already

I've been considering it honestly

How tall are you pussy I'm another person fuck you

>I could kill you based on my height
You sad dumb retarded fuck.

How tall are you bitch I could kill you I'm 5'6 I weigh 94 lbs and I'm ready to fucking end you

6'
not tall enough for me to be immediately insane at stuff but at least im not insecure

where are you from? i want to fuck you

6'0 manlet fuck you. You don't know what your talking about you should just shut up. I'm 5'6 fuck you. Your a fucking idiotic troll you should just shut up faggot. 5'6 is peak height

Lmaooo imagine being 6'0 kill yourself fucking idiot your such a faggot I'm literally 5'6 and I'm another person fuck you

idk whether ur trolling or being serious but either way its sad

I'm a girl fuck you 6'0 is too short for me I want 5'6 chads fuck you kill yourself 6'0 manlet

Pls spread cheeks, we want to see your cute bussy

Ok 6'0 manlet rope when lol imagine being 6'0 faggot loser fuck you kill yourself I'm 5'6 and I'm another person seperate from the 2 other chads here fuck you manlet 6'0 imagine just simply imagine

Lmao 6'0 faggot fuck you lanktard your a fucking idiot. You should just shut up anyway nobody cares what a lanktard like you has to say fuck you. I'm another person also fuck you. Fucking asshole eat shit and die.