The blackening of LOTR

The blackening of LOTR.

Old fag here.

I really don't like the idea of just randomly casting black people to play elves and acting like it makes sense in the world without an explanation. If they have a bunch of "diverse" elves running around in Lórien, that's stupid. If they have 1 elf with a darker skin color and it's actually explained that he's a half-elf with his mother coming from Harad or something, that's fine... I guess. But please, do not completely rewrite Tolkien's lore just to reflect current US demographics. That's just disrespectful and cringe.

Can't the nigs just stick to playing the orcs and leave the elves alone?

Attached: awzME8y_460s.jpg (460x702, 45.5K)

Imagine a people so vile there are laws forcing people to integrate with them.

Yeah seriously I can't believe they're casting non-white people as ... [checks notes]... fictional characters.

Right, it's fictional. So therefore, we can add fried chicken and basketball into the show, and no one can complain because it's fictional.

niggers aren't canon. Simple as that

Attached: 1641908748997.jpg (1003x1024, 117.93K)

The fiction is that Niggers belong in a civilized society you dirty kike

Attached: 1644596643082-2.webm (540x348, 463.6K)

>what is verisimilitude

Attached: Nigger saturation.jpg (565x1024, 119.43K)

And in that fictional world there were no niggers
Niggers couldn't dream up a world for themselves...? They needed kikes to shoehorn them into a place they don't belong ?

The saddest part about it, and also in things like battlefield 1 or cod or wherever black people are being thrown in is that there is plenty of areas in that world where dark skinned ethnically diverse people could be whilst not replacing the whites. Rhûn in lotr is a place with black people so you could easily include a delegation or emmisarys or mercenaries from that without altering the rural mediaeval fantasy England of the shire. Likewise with a historical film or game don't make a German a African American, why not include some battles or regiments of Algerian, Libyan, Assyrian, African Askari etc etc, we never get to hear about them and there own experiences.

Attached: 1644016163094.jpg (828x687, 110.57K)

>do not completely rewrite Tolkien's lore just to reflect current US demographics. That's just disrespectful and cringe.

Oldfuck here too

Same reason they did Oceans 8 and the all female cast of Ghostbusters, or changed the Warden's gender in FOUNDATION series, or made the Imperial Planetologist in the new DUNE a female character...
...list is endless, about replacing gender/ethnicity just to fill in some demographic blanks and political correctness

Imagine constantly being triggered by a race.

rent free.

It's not random you clueless assfuck

Attached: 1631707459535.jpg (738x606, 69K)

Attached: 1644106807076.gif (400x400, 1.83M)

Just don't watch any if their shit. I'm a huge lotr fan. This shit doesn't exist to me and is meaningless. Just avoid it and all mainstream media.

Oenomaus could have been black since he was a slave during the Roman empire. Romans had tight connections with North Africa due to their colonies, there were blacks going around Rome itself, even if they were generally slaves (including gladiators) or foreign merchants.

Sub-Saharan blacks were rare. Most Africans were dark med in appearance

>>what is verisimilitude
verisimilitude is a very strange word is what it is

The Witcher did it, so I guess now a lot more fantasy series are going to do it too.

>[checks notes]

Do you think life is a Disney movie? Kill yourself

Attached: 1637630661522.gif (1150x1533, 794.22K)

So tired Any Forumsros

Attached: 1619794045783.jpg (1024x744, 125.31K)

kek

Same. Lifelong Tolkien fan and I won't be watching this Jewish shit. It's not even based on his text, it's basically a glorified multi-billion dollar fanfiction with diversity inserts. I'm glad Hitler killed a bunch of Jews, wish he killed more.

Attached: IMG_6577.jpg (720x699, 53.02K)

Did you know, that Heimdall's nickname, his kenning, in the Eddas is "The White Asir"? "Den Hvide As", in modern Danish. I shit you not, it's true.